35

A/N: Very brief lemon

Your phone buzzed on the rug next to Zoro's head as you loomed over him lost in a passionate moment. He glanced toward it but didn't break the kiss. You rocked your hips harder regaining his attention when your phone started to cycle through another call.

Pulling away briefly you silenced the buzzing and flipped the phone over to not have to see Sabo's face on the screen.

"Are you sure this is ok?" he huffed quietly, "Should we go to your room?"
"It's a little late for that, Tiger." you nodded toward your discarded panties.
His hands moved up your thighs under your dress to give them a squeeze, "We should hurry then, before we get caught."

You squeaked and giggled as he rolled you on to your back and took control. He pushed your dress up revealing your hips and tummy while he thrust into you at a fairly steady pace. Those blissful expressions and the way you gasped sent a rush of heat through his body.

He needed to hear more.

You pulled him down for sweet kisses and whispered desperate words of encouragement. Your soft warm hands slipped under his shirt to rake your nails down his back eliciting a flash of goosebumps and a soft grunt. He opened his eye watching you bounce and shift with the rhythm he'd set. Your half lidded lustful gaze swayed from the beads of sweat rolling down his neck to his amorous expression. Warmth bloomed as you raised your hips to meet his drawing you both closer to your precipice.

With a sharp gasp of his name you found your release making him shudder into his own.

After a gathering yourselves you both settled on the sofa. Not wanting to break contact, Zoro guided you to lean against him.

"I'm not very good with all the talking stuff," he started fiddling with your hand, "Ending things was a mistake."
"You did what you thought you needed to." you glanced up at him, "I deserved it. I let others influence me and create an insecurity I didn't have before, over something you said multiple times didn't bother you. I want to start over, to show you I'm not that weak."
"I want that too." he rubbed his thumb over your knuckles, "You have to come to me with this stuff. I'm not saying you can't talk to your brothers, I understand you are all very close, but our relationship is between us."
"I promise even when it's difficult I'll come to you." you ran your fingers along his jaw, "You kept me from completely crumbling over the last few months and I'm sorry I didn't show you how much I truly cherish you."

His cheeks warmed up and he kissed your palm unsure of how to respond. Your soft chuckle brought his gaze back to your face.

"What are you laughing at?" He raised a brow.
"I've thoroughly embarrassed myself and here you are. It's like a dream." you ran your hand through your hair, "I was convinced just earlier this evening that you'd moved on."
"Why is that?"
"Ya know," you gestured toward him, "this guy wasn't in my living room three days ago."
He smirked lopsidedly, "You think I liked seeing you all ready to go out with your ex?"
"Oh? So it was payback?" you pushed yourself off his chest.
"I'm glad it worked."
"Brat." you huffed playfully poking his ribs.

He caught your hand and pulled you in for a soft smooch.

"Were you really that worried?" he chuckled, "I spent such a long time wanting you."
"And I thought I ruined it all." you cupped his face and squished his cheeks making him groan, "Thanks for coming back to me, Tiger."
He swatted your hands away, "There's no reason to thank me. We just have to do better with this stuff."
"After this, I definitely will." you rested against him again, "The last month sucked."
"That's a word for it." he muttered brushing his lips against your scalp.
"I've been trying her cell for an hour." Sabo's voice rang as the door slowly opened.
"I just told you she's resting -yoi." Marco reached for the door just as you and Zoro came into view snuggled up on the sofa looking much more sober than the last time he'd seen you.

Sabo glanced at you, then Zoro then back to Marco while seeming to have a realization that made him turn on his heel and leave.

"Uh..." Marco began shutting the door, "Sorry about that."

As quickly as they'd appeared your brothers vanished.

"I guess we should get back to the party?"
"Probably," you chuckled reaching for your shoes, "I need to eat before my hangover settles in."

There were a few strange glances in your direction when you rejoined the party with Zoro. It was probably obvious what you'd been up to since you disappeared and reappeared together. Just thinking about it made you feel warm. Never had you done anything like that while there was a party going on, especially not in a common area of the house.
Zoro squeezed your hand for your attention as you'd walked up to Thatch on the back porch still manning the grill.

"There you are, did Sabo find you?" the eldest asked handing you both a plate of food he had set aside.
"Oh, yeah. I was just sobering up inside." you murmured.
"Glad everything is alright then." Thatch winked.
Zoro nodded, "Thanks."

After grabbing a fresh water the two of you chose to sit at a table set up near the fire pit. It was fairly quiet with the exception of music from the dancefloor and a few mingling guests around you.

"Worked things out did you?" Robin's velvet voice grew close as she took a seat across from you.
"Oh, I think they more than worked it out." Perona muttered smoothing some strands of your hair out.

Zoro scoffed and threw her an unamused glance.

"Either way, we're glad to see you together." Robin smiled.
"Yeah, it was starting to depress everyone with how you let yourselves go." The pinkette chuckled earning her girlfriend's gaze.
"That's her way of saying we're all happy for you," she stood holding out her hand to Perona, "Let's have a dance, love."

You leaned against your boyfriend as he rested his cheek atop your head.

"I'm happy for us too."
A chuckle rumbled through Zoro's chest, "Yeah, same."