Hinata X Deep Voice! College Au! Reader

Zoom

Hinata X Deep Voice! College Au! Reader

Warning: Sex Toy(s), receiving Head, Master, and Daddy Kink

 Hinata pouted as you stared at your zoom class. "Pay attention to meeee!!!" He pouted and whined as he got antsy. "(M/n)!!!!" He said jumping on the bed. You turned around in your chair and looked at him. "Baby I'm in class right now." "But (M/n) I'm horny!" He kept whining. You rolled your eyes. "Well, I'm in class so I can't help you. Me and (R/n) are presenting in a bit" You said as you turned back around to pay attention to class.

Hinata whined again as he was already kinda hard from listening to your voice. He was jealous because he knew that other girls and guys loved your voice. When school was in session people would find out about your voice. Teachers even picked on you more just to hear your voice. Many suggested you go into acting or voice acting because of how soothing and hot it was. You did really seem to care what others thought of it but Hinata was very jealous that other people were able to hear it. He wanted it all to himself. I didn't want to have to share with anyone. That voice had made him feel things he didn't know he would be able to feel.

You had your camera on and you saw some students had pinned your video. You had gotten used to a lot of the attention in the class so you just kept watching as usual. Hinata kept pouting before getting an idea and walking over to you and going on his knees. "Daddy can I suck you," Hinata said as he palmed you. "H-Hinata" your breath hitched as you looked at Hinata before you saw him unzip your zipper and pull your pants

Your partner looked at you and said "ok so (M/N) why don't you start" (R/N) said as he looked at (M/N) he nodded and said, "So when we look at America they speak o-of the Ammmmmmerican dream" (M/N) said in his voice as he but his lip from a moan as Hinata got (M/N) dick out and began to lick up and down the slit. "We then look at their flaws in the government~" the teacher looked at (M/N) Confused "are you ok?" She asked, looking at him. (M/N)s breaths got heavier as he bit his lip "yeah just not feeling very good

The teacher nodded as he looked at him. "Ok if you need to go then you can go-" "No Ma'am I promise you it's fine I can finish," he said in a bit of a calmer deep voice to which many girls wooed over. Hinata got even more jealous and began to bob his head going down further. He bit his lips and continued on till the final part where he felt his high coming. "And that's where-" he had to stop as Hinata began to fully deep throat as (M/N) pushed Hinata mo ugh further "C-can I go I'm getting a migraine-'' (M/N) said face red and panting. The teacher looked "of course you can. You did great on your assignment and will exempt you from everything else today. Stay healthy." she said as he smiled and left the meeting closing his laptop.

He pulled Hinata's mouth off and made him look up at him. "Someone's really needy huh? You want me to ruin you don't you?~" (M/N) said in Hinata's ear in a deep sexy voice. Hinata blushed and looked up at (M/N) "Fuck me till I can't walk for a day. Please Master~" Hinata said opening his leg and looking at him pulling his shirt down a bit revealing a layer of lingerie. (M/N) licked his lips and picked Hinata up, throwing him on the bed. "I'm not going easy on you as you interrupted my meeting," He said as he kissed Hinata's ear before eating it. Hinata moaned as he went to wrap his legs around (M/N)'s waist before (M/n) stopped it and made Hinata's legs open as he pulled his pants down.

"I wouldn't be so begging if I were you. This is a punishment. Not pleasure" he said looking at. Hinata blushed as his pants and boxers were not gone. Hinata let out a light moan as he felt (M/N) rub against his hard before he felt a metal wrap around him. "No please!" Hinata pleaded as the cock ring was placed around him. (M/N) shook his head. "Nope" He smirked as he began to mess with Hinata.

He stuck two fingers into Hinata's ass making Hinata moan a bit as he bit his lips. "You know it would be horrible if I turned my zoom back on and did this during zoom." Hinata shook his head pushing himself up and saying "No! I want your full attention! I don't want you giving it to the class" (M/n) smirked and went down kissing Hinata on the lips as he added a third finger in. As he added the third finger Hinata moaned loudly bulking his hips up.

Hinata felt himself close wanting to release but nothing as (M/N) smirked at him. "I think I would be in your best interest to try and stay quiet. I'm about to fuck you until you can see the stars. I won't let you move your legs for days but that's gonna be ok cause I will treat you like the price you are." (m/n) said in his deep voice biting Hinata's ear again causing Hinata to moan. He took his fingers out and grabbed a condom and lube

(M/N) put the condom on and positioned himself as he put on of Hinata's legs up before ramming into him causing Hinata to let out a loud moan. Hinata moans could be heard from dorm rooms away. He moaned as well as (m/n) began to leave bite marks and hickeys on his inner thigh. He then kept ramming hitting all the right places. "(M/N)!"

"RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE" He moaned loudly as he hit his prostate. (M/N) kept hitting that area as Hinata enjoyed it the most. "Close!" Hinata moaned as he bucked his hips up trying to moan but nothing was coming. "The ring!! The ring please please please" "what do we say to get it taken off?" "I WON'T DO IT AGAIN I SWEAR JUST PLEASE LET MY CUM MASTER" Hinata yelled a moan as he felt a hand unhitch the cock ring.

Hinata squirted ribbons of cum on his stomach as (m/n) lifted Hinatas leg more and kept hitting the same spot-causing Hinata to feel over-simulated. "ahhhhh" he moaned as he shook.

(M/n) came in the condom about 30 seconds later and panted before pulling out and throwing it aside. He then looked at the very warn out Hinata and picked him up to bring him to the shower. He turned the tub on and let the water run as he kissed Hinata's cheek lovingly. "I love you," Hinata said panting looking at (m/n)"I love you too"