Terushima X Male Reader

Terushimas eyes looked over at the male who had just entered his college classroom. His (S/C) skin shines beautifully. He only held a laptop in his hand as he took a seat in the back of the small classroom. They were in a cosmetology classroom. He opened his laptop and began to type something. Terushima felt someone hit his shoulder as he looked at one of his female classmates. "The teachers here stupid. Also, stop admiring the new kid." She laughed as she crossed her leg and looked back at the teacher who pulled out a primary color chart so that they could begin their lesson on coloring a client's hair.

Everyone paid close attention to the teacher. All but one who decided to change spots with a different classmate so that he could sit behind the new kid. "(M/n)," Terushima mumbled under his breath catching the boy's name. "Yes?" (M/n) said turning around and looking at Terushima. "Sorry, it's just I was looking up and caught a glimpse of your name." (M/n) only nodded before turning his attention back to the teacher.

Terushima blushed a bit out of embarrassment but also the fact that he looked a lot better up close. Terushima pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down a few numbers before tapping (M/n)'s shoulder. (M/n) turned around and got the paper and opened it and saw Terushima s number. (M/n) read it before looking at Terushima. He then grabbed his phone and put the number in and texted it.

(81-5XX-XXXX)

'Hey'

Terushima looked at the text and smiled to himself before texting the number back.

(81-7XX-XXXX)

'Hey handsome'

(M/n) blushed as he then texted back.

(81-5XX-XXXX)

'Name?'

(81-7XX-XXXX)

'Yuji Terushima '

(81-5XX-XXXX)

'Nice to meet you Terushima. I'm (M/n) (L/n)'

Terushima smiled at that before changing (M/n)'s name on his phone to 'Pretty boy from class'. (M/n) changed Terushimas name on his phone to 'Kid in class behind me'.

Time Skip

Over the past few weeks, the two began to grow closer. They acted as if they had known each other for years. Right now they were both on the couch having drinks while talking about random topics.

"So you're bi but you've never done it with a guy?" (M/n) asked as he took another sip of his white claw. "Sorry if that came off as rude but I was just wondering."

Terushima shook his head. "Nah it's alright. It didn't come off as mean or anything. To answer your question though I have never done it with a guy. I guess I never thought about it." He said, shrugging.

(M/n) smirked before looking at Terushima. "I don't like that look on your face- that always means trouble," Terushima said chuckling. (M/n) walked over to Terushima and smirked. "Are you sure that's what that means?" He said, leaning down and whispering in Terushima's ear.

Terushima blushed before pushing (M/n) away for a second. "Are you sure you want to do this with me? Like you don't have to." Terushima said with an evident blush on his face. (M/n) looked at Terushima and said, "If you don't want to do this, don't force yourself because I'm asking."

Terushima looked before smirking and flipping them over so that (M/n) was now on the couch and he was on top of (M/n). "No, I do want to put it on top" He smirked before going and attaching his lips to (M/n)'s neck.

(M/n) let out a small moan before covering his mouth with his left hand. Terushima smirked before biting that area again. "Looks like I've already found it." He said as he then pinned (M/n)'s hands above his head. "Don't try to hide from me. I wanna hear everything." He whispered in (M/n)'s ear as he then sat back up and began to grind on (M/n)'s ever-growing erection. "You know you look so cute laying there under me like this."

(M/n) blushed before hitching his breath as he felt Terushima trace his cold finger down his chest to his V shorts line. "So beautiful," Terushima said as he licked his lips. He then began to move back and remove (M/n)'s pants. Now all he had on was his boxers with a very obvious tent in them. (M/n) felt himself tense up as Terushima s fingers traced his body outline. "You look beautiful and always will. No matter what size, color, or age you get to." "How would you know that." "Because you're you and to me, that's the most beautiful thing about you." (M/n) blushed before letting out a loud moan as Terushima began to mess with your nipples.

(That age one meant later in life)

His metal tongue piercing felt so cold against your bare chest as he licked and nipped at your nipples. "Y-Yuji". (M/n) moaned as Terushima began to palm the other man. "I like that.....say my name again," Terushima said as he began to slip his fingers under the band of the other boy's boxers to pull them down.

(M/n) looked at him blushing before feeling Terushima wrap his fingers around his dick. "Yuji....." (M/n) thought about what he was about to say before embarrassingly saying "please touch me," Tersuhima smirked and began to jerk (M/n) off.

After 2 minutes Terushima stopped and began to slowly strip himself. (M/n) stared at him the whole time looking him up and down until Terushima only had boxers on. "Like what you see?" He asked as he leaned down to go face to face with (M/n). (M/n) only nodded blushing hard. Terushima then took 3 fingers and put them to (M/n)'s face. "Suck," Terushima said as he looked at (M/n). (M/n) nodded quickly before sucking on the fingers.

Terushima then inserted a finger at a time stretching the other male. (M/n) moaned as he felt Terushima curl his finger inside him. He squirmed a bit before feeling something different. A loud moan came from (M/n) as he felt a certain ball of nerves get hit. Terushima smirked and began to abuse that spot with all 3 fingers that were inserted in (M/n). "I think you're ready. Are you ready to continue?" Terushima asked as he pulled out a condom from his wallet and a travel-sized pack of lube.

Terushima put the condom on before he began to lube it up and (M/n)'s hole. Terushima grabbed (M/n)'s hips before slowly pushing in. Even after benign stretched there was still a tight feeling to it. Something Terushima felt he could get addicted to.

Tears slipped from (M/n)'s eyes as he grabbed on to the couch. "A-ah Yuji it hurts." He said biting his lips to stop himself from letting out more tears. Terushima did not move as to not push in more. "It's gonna be ok I promise. Just breath. It's going to feel pleasurable, I promise." (M/n) nodded as he swallowed his breathing before looking at Terushima. "You can move now." Terushikma nodded as he pushed in more before pulling back and thrusting back in. (M/n) moaned as he felt Terushima trust in him.

"YUJI RIGHT THERE." He moaned as he felt Terushima abuse that same area that he had been abusing a few moments ago. Terushima groaned as she began to go as deep as possible. "This feels so good." he groaned as he began to go faster.

(M/n)'s moans were loud and incoherent at this point as he clawed and Terushima's back. "I am going to cum~" (M/n) moaned. Terushima grabbed (M/n)'s dick and began to jerk his hand at pace with his thrust. "Than cum beautiful." (M/n) moaned loudly as he came with Terushima following seconds after.

" Damn." Terushima panted as he laid his body on (M/n). (M/n) panted as well as he looked at Terushima. "That....was amazing." He said as he looked at Terushima. Terushima smiled before sitting up and pulling out and throwing the condom away. He then went out of the bathroom and grabbed two towels and cleaned himself up than (M/n). "You need water?" Terushima asked as he put his boxers on. (M/n) nodded as he looked at Terushima. "Thank you, Yuji."