Kenma X FemBoy reader

⚠️ WARNING⚠️

Slightest spoilers about Kenmas Work time skip, Master Kink, Toy, Blindfold play, Maid Kink

Kenmas POV

It was 5 pm and classes had just finished for the day. The sky was somewhat dim and it seemed like it was going to rain soon. I thought about going to get some coffee because I knew I would most likely have to stream tonight. I decided to search up the nearest cafes to me within a walking distance. I checked my phone and it said Ruri-Chan's Cafe!. He decided to check it out without reading the description.

3rd person POV

The walk was calm and quiet before the wind started to pick up. With that rain began to come down but thankfully he had already made it there. He made his way inside and tried his shoes. A girl in a frilly white maid dress came up to him and smiled.

"Hi Welcome to Ruri-Chan's Maid Cafe! Is this your first time?" Kenma was a bit confused by the maid cafe part before he looked around a bit. 'This is a maid cafe-' he thought to himself as he sighed before looking at the girl. He thought about it for a bit before nodding. She smiled and looked at him.

"Alright, sir! So when I seat you, you can choose a maid and they will serve you for the whole time you're here. If you get enough points you can get a special request from that maid!" She expressed excitedly as she took him a seat. "Ring that bell when you are ready to choose a maid."

Kenma nodded and thanked her before looking at the menu with all of the maids that could go out. They all looked kinda boring, but one caught his eye. -Cherry- was the name of one of the male maids. He had beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair ((ignore if you're bald)). As well as beautiful (Skin Textured) (S/C). In the photo, his smile was even more beautiful. He nodded before he rang the bell.

The girl ran over to him and smiled before and looked at her "are you ready to choose a maid?" She asked with a bubbly attitude. "Yeah, I am. Cherry." "Cherrys a perfect pick! I'll get him." She said as she ran to the back before dragging out a short boy most likely about 5'5 (or 165.1 cm). He wore a longer maid dress. Down to about it mid-shin. He wore fishnet stocking underneath the dress and also fishnet gloves. He wore a large white bow on the back of the dress. Kenma didn't say anything but the dark red blush on his face should say enough about how he feels.

"Hello, master! How can I serve you?" Cherry said as he looked at Kenma. Kenma blushed a bit as he looked down before looking up at Cherry. "Could I get a small americano?" "Yeah, of course, Master!" Cherry said as he turned on his heel. He made his way to the back of the store and began to make the americano. He sighed before finishing it and walking back out to Kenma.

"Here's your drink!" Cherry smiled putting it down in front of Kenma. Kenma smiled a bit and looked. Thank you so much." Kenma said softly as he took a sip of the drink. Cherry blushed a bit when the boy took a sip because I looked kinda hot doing it. He shook the thought away as he smiled and responded. "Thank you! I hope you enjoy your drink master. Call me if you need anything."

Kenma nodded as Cherry walked away. His blush began to form again as he looked down at his drink. His breathing became a bit hitched as he thought about something. 'I need to get that special request.'

Over the next few weeks, Kenma had been coming to the cafe every day. He had started to rack up points left and right. With that, he had also begun to get to know Cherry more. He learned that his name was actually (M/N) and that he went to the same university as Kenma. He had also got (M/N)s number and they started to text each other daily on there.

The day had finally come where he racked up 1000 points. (1 point = 1$) He walked in and was greeted by the girl he now knew as the Ruri-Chan came up to him. "Same as always?" She asked. He nodded before looking "I would also like to cash in my points." She nodded before looking at his points with a bit of a shake. "Woah you're the highest we've ever got. Congratulations! You qualify for a request from your maid. Take a seat and I'll go get him."