Chapter 12 "A New Start"

Bendy's pov.

Once I opened my eyes, I found myself in a dark room. Then, some light appeared. I decided to follow it, since I was curious to where it leads too.  I got closer and closer to the light.  On the other side of the light, I saw the studio.

Ink's pov.

When I entered the room, I saw Henry put in the reel. The only thing was that nothing happened to me. It was only effecting Bendy. I looked back at Henry. I was angry, I ran towards him. It seemed like I haven't moved an inch.

'Is something stopping me from moving?' I looked down and I saw that the ink underneath the floor boards, holding me in place. " I wonder...."  I tried moving my leg slowly, it didn't move. Then, I felt something. I looked at my hand and it started melting more than normal.

Soon enough most of the ink on my body melted off. I made an ink mirror. I looked in it and saw that I looked like bendy.(The cardboard cutouts) Disregarding that I looked at Henry's direction but he was not there. "Where did he go?" I asked myself.  "I don't know." A voice replied.

I turned towards the direction the voice. It was Sammy. "Sammy? Why are you here?"  "I should be asking you the same question" He said. "Anyways why do you look like that?" " I'm not a 100% sure on how it happened." I said. He frowned. " You saw Bendy right?" " Yeah, I'm gonna look for him." 

"He's still here?" "Yep, do you wanna come with me?" "Sure!" So that's when we started our little journey. We continued walking. I looked around and saw an Alice Angel poster. She has them all over her side of the studio. Then, I saw one of her 'minions' about to turn in our direction. 

(This is one of Alice's helpers, and they are a little bit bigger than cartoon bendy

(This is one of Alice's helpers, and they are a little bit bigger than cartoon bendy.)

I ran into a Miracle box since I could actually use it this time. I think Sammy saw me running because he went a different direction. 'I would have decimated them if I was back in my "Ink" form. At least I can fit in here.'  After what felt like hours, I checked for noise and decided that it's safe.

I stumbled over trying to get out. "Oww!" I looked behind me to see what I was stumbling over. It was my tail. "I don't think that I ever had a tail." I said, puzzled. I moved my tail out of the way so I wouldn't trip over it again.  I stood up, and started to look for bacon soup since I was hungry, despite not needing to eat anything.

I walked around with caution, eventually I found a wrench in one of the recording rooms. I used the wrench as a weapon. I kept getting attacked by Alice's minions. After wiping out another group of them, I was winded. I walked until I found the animator's room. I sat down at one of them.

After I was done, I continued on. Soon I found myself on level 9. I ate a can of bacon soup there. Once I was finished I went searching for another can. While I was looking around, i bumped into something. I looked in front of me and saw Henry. He looked back at me. "Are you ok?" He asked.  "Yeah" I replied, while he offered me his hand. 

Once I was back on feet, he said,"Do you want to come with me?" "Sure, what could go wrong?" "Let's go to the elevator, Boris would be happy to see you." I followed Henry to the elevator and met Boris. 

Alice makes the elevator go up. When Alice finishes, the elevator drops down rapidly. 'ugh, my head.' I opened my eyes, I saw Alice with Boris. Alice was holding on to Boris. She was walking towards me. I tried getting up, but my legs failed to work. I moved back and looked around for something to help me. She was getting closer. "Henry!"

Another chapter done. Sorry if it took me long time to finish this chapter. Have a Good day/afternoon/night! 728 words.