Chapter 10 "The End of the Beginning "

Henry's pov.

I closed my eyes because it was too bright. When I opened my eyes, I was in a house. 'How did I get here?' I started to wander around the house, until I went into the kitchen. Joey was there. "Henry? So soon? I didn't expect you for another hour yet." He said.                                                 

'What does he mean by that?' I thought. "Now your just trying to impress me." Joey continued on. "But I know.... I know... you have questions. You always do! But the important question is this.... Who are we, Henry? I thought I knew who I was... but.... the success starved me.                

Nothing left but, lines on a page. In the end, we followed two different roads of our own making. You, a loving family. Me, a crooked empire. And my road burned. I let our creations become my life. 

The truth is, you were always so good at pushing, old friend....pushing me to do the right thing. You should have pushed a little harder. Henry, come visit the old workshop....there's something I need to show you." Joey said. He lead me to a door. When he opened the door, I saw the studio again.

' How am I back here?!' I thought. I took a glance at Joey and he just looked back as if he wanted me to go through the door. So I went through. The door closed behind me so I went to go see if it was locked. I then, went to turn on the ink machine again. Met Sammy, then Boris and Bendy. I soon met Alice and lastly Alison, Tom and the Ink Demon.

I returned to Joey's apartment again and went into the studio again. After a few rounds of repeating the same routine, I got bored so I went to explore the place and did the same time for 10 more times so I didn't leave anything. 

I continued doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over again, trying to every possible aspect I could find. I eventually got tired of doing the same thing again so I sat around to take a break and to think a bit. 'Were they aware of the repeats? If so who?' And other stuff like that.

Bendy's pov.

*Before the first reset

When Inky disappeared from the bright lights, I went to go see what happened to him. So I ran behind the throne and saw nothing there. I looked around frantically, hoping that he was still there. He wasn't. I slumped over on the ground and started sobbing.

A few seconds later I saw a black substance cover my eyes, curious about what it was, I touched it. It was Ink, ink was running down my face. I went to a mirror that was in the room, and saw that I looked like Inky. I was wondering what happened to me, until I saw big flash of light.

I closed my eyes because it was to bright and once I opened them, I was in a different place. "How did I get here? What happened?" I thought.  I kept thinking about how I was brought to Ink machine room and where that bright light came from. I decided to look around and see more of my surroundings. 

*Chapter 2 (When Henry is stuck in a room with Sammy) 

After that I went to Sammy, surely he had something for me to do since I was now bored. When I found him, he was in a room with a microphone in it. Inky was in the room too.

Sammy started to scream at me, I looked at Inky  who was also looking at me. So I made a mirror with ink and looked in it and saw that I was still covered in ink. Soon after I saw what I looked like I made the mirror disintegrate into ink again. 

After making Sammy calm down, Inky asked," What happened?" "I don't know what happened to me." I replied. Sammy calmly said, "It has to be something or else it wouldn't have happened. Right?" "Right..." I agreed. "Well, until we find a solution. We need to find a way to tell each other apart." I said. 

"How about one of you guys wear a hat to tell each other apart?" Sammy suggested. "Alright" Inky said. I shrugged saying,"Ok" I made a hat out of Ink and put it on my head. "Does it look ok?" I asked. They both nodded their heads in reply.

"I'm gonna go check on the searchers and lost ones." Sammy said. "And I am going to check on the butcher gang." Inky said. "Then, I'm gonna go check on Boris." I said. "Oh, and one more thing. Henry's back." Sammy stated. "Really?!" Inky exclaimed. He seemed really happy.

"Yes." Sammy said. "Who's Henry?" I said rather confused. "Henry made us, not Mr. Drew. Mr. Drew made us live outside our world, which is the cartoon." Inky told me. " I'm going to go now." Sammy said, before he left. "Bye, Sammy!" I said. 

"Ok, I think I will go check on him." I said soon after Sammy left. "Bye, Inky!" "Bye." Once we said our goodbyes, we parted ways. I went to go find Boris, He should be in his safe room. When I got there, I knocked on the door. After a minute or two I knocked on the door again. 

No one answered so I went inside. I looked around and couldn't find him. I was starting to get worried. 'He must have went outside, I hope he is ok.' I thought. I looked around the whole studio. Then, I found him but with someone else. 'Is that?'

Finished a new chapter I hope you enjoyed it. I used 979 words total. I hope you have a good morning/afternoon/night!