Noelle didnt listen and continued bobbing her head while her hands keep fondling with his balls more.

"Daddy's gonna cum, angel"Harry exclaimed as his hips bucked into her mouth making her gag again as her tears continued to ran down on her face.

With all of her strength, she took off her head on his dick despite the strong hand on her hair.

"What— Noelle"Harry sputtered out as his dick twitched making him wrap his hand around it.

"Kurt is waiting for me at George's, we better get going"Noelle pat his thighs before sitting up straight on her seat.

Harry groaned, moving his hand up and down on his dick as Noelle playfully glare at him.

"Harry Im gonna be late, stop that"Noelle said wiping her face.

Harry whined biting his lip before giving his dick a tug and letting go. He took a deep breath, remembering he's gonna be late also if he keeps going.

"I want you in my trailer later"Harry sighs, running a hand on his hair.

Frustration bubbled up in his chest as he breathed heavily. All he wanted to do is cum but his angel decided to be brat and didnt let him. Now he just wants Noelle to be on his lap while he spanks her and on her knees after to fuck her face.

He then started the car again as the traffic lights turned green before he started driving.

Yep, Noelle just gave him a head while driving. Thanks to the Range Rover that he is driving today, the window is tinted making it more easy while he drives and as she sucks earlier.

"What? Punish me there?"Noelle chuckled, checking herself out on the mirror.

"You dont even know whats the half of it"Harry scoffed as he drives around the road to George's.

"Im looking forward to it"Noelle giggled.

The man sigh before chuckling. A lot of things are coming down on his head already. He knew what he's gonna wear today and he'll know that it will make Noelle lose her head.

He's gonna use that advantage cause he's a piece of shit and Noelle deserves some punishment.

"Here you go"Harry stopped the car infront of George's before turning his body a little to look at his little angel,"I really hate you right now just so you know"

"You can never hate me,daddy"Noelle leaned forward with a small smile before rubbing her nose to his,"I'll see you later"

Harry nudged his nose to her making him a smile a little,"Say hi from me to Rome"

The girl then leaned away  with a bright smile as she nodded before she opened the door and got out.

Pursing her lips, she turned around and held the door open and leaned on the car.

"A little tip maybe, before you act later, you might need a little wank"Noelle teased with a shrug.

"Youre such a little shit, Evie"Harry chuckled, rolling his eyes.

Noelle then slammed the door close with a bright smile before exclaiming,"I LOVE YOU HARRY STYLES"

Harry laughed out loud seeing his angel being silly and it made his heart warm. It was like theyre kids again, Noelle being silly at the time and proclaiming her love on everything.

The girl then threw him a kiss even though she doesnt know whats Harry's reaction but despite the tinted window, Harry caught the kiss and put it on his chest.