The Pig

It's been an hour and nothing really happened, the girls are chatting their way with the guys and ever so rarely one strut her way towards the bodyguards to report something.

Glancing toward JoJo to see her still engaged with some guy touching his arms and giggling here and there to his lame ass jokes.

How can some people fake their laugh beats me, I wish I can do that.

Taking a sip from my second glass for the night, luckily I didn't have to do anything, so I settled by watching everybody and especially the meeting table.

every time Salim takes on the conversation I notice how Georges jaw tense up and his nose flares for a second or his fingers twitch before he compose himself, as for Salim his eyes are all over the place eyeing every girl that passes by the table and ever so rarely for him to look Georges in the eye.

And Voila! for the third time this night, his hand shoots out and smack a girl on the ass...PIG!!

"NEWBIE"

I jumped from my seat when I heard Ellen voice in my ear, almost forgetting all about the earpiece

"I need you to fill in a girl, all you have to do is waitress the Meeting table, The bartender already has the drinks in check, I'm sure you can do this without messing things up, Allez"

Holly cow I glanced towards JoJo but she wasn't looking my way and I don't think she can even  hear the order sent my way, let alone the threatening tone in Ellen's voice.

I found myself standing in front the bar with the bartender giving stern glances as if warning me not to mess up, ok chill dude I'm already sweating my make-up off.

Agh I love how no one believes that I can do this, not even me.

Pulling down on my dress for the million time trying to magically make it longer, I grab the tray and head towards the testosterone match in front of me.

As soon as I was in the peripheral vision of Salim a cold shiver went through my body on one side balancing the hot fever caused by someone else's gaze

I went to settle the drinks down with my trembling hands while they continued with their negotiations and I couldn't help but to listen.

 I'm a noisy B don't blame me.

"Mr. Salim, those are my terms and conditions for this to go through, any problems?"

"We will be going through with it"

"Clara, the contract plz"

I was so focused on the conversation that I didn't notice a hand creeping up on me and..

SMACK!

That Mother F... PIG! I was this close to spilling the drink on his gelled hair, my eyes went instantly to Georges almost asking him for permission to slap his face

But he just gave me a sharp look for a brief second like daring me to do so and handing the contract of to Salim to sign.

A..HOLE

Just as I was about to take the empty glasses of the table, Arabic words start hitting my ears and now my attention was all on the side talk that was happening with Salim and one of his shadow men.

I swear by now I'm the slowest waitresses in the world

" kel chi jehiz?"

(is everything ready?)

"chabab saro jahzin sa3et li badak ka2id"

(yes sir the boys are set and ready whenever you are )

"awal ma yemde bethke l chabeb li bel casino ysafoun wl, l baiye li barra yjahzo l nar, la safe hal ahbal hayda bi bayto "

(As soon as he signs the deal, you give the boys the go to kill his team in the casino and let the under covers outside start the fire, I'm gonna kill this stupid man in his own house)

What the fuck this man is crazy

is he really  talking about killing George in front of his face and that ouu I'm so smart and sexy and controlling boss of a  man has no clue... huh

What should I doo..

Should I let this go through and get him killed in the process, maybe I would be free to go home...

nah I'm definitely gonna end up dead by some random bullets or by the fire plus the girls would get hurt too....

do I really want him dead. No Rachelle you don't stop lying to yourself.

I swear I can see it in slow motion, Salim sliding the contract over to Georges to sign 

Think fasttt...should I go tell one of the bodyguards so they can warn him through the earpiece...

god damn it, that won't work....there is no time the deal will be done by then ...think fasttt Rach....think fastt and then...

BAMM!

I 'accidently' spilled the drinks all over the table in hopes to damage the contract,but Noo George had to have the ninja reflex and save the papers.

"That's enough, leave"

You ungrateful man I'm trying to save your life, and mine....What should I do now!

SMACK!

"You heard him, move it"

Oh hell Nooo

Now I'm definitely not letting you get away with your plan you PIG

In a flash, I Rachelle, have done the unthinkable

Spreading my legs and sitting on Georges lap, while hugging his neck like we are long lost lovers, or like a cold girl hugging a warm stolen sweatshirt on a cold winter day ,My fingers found their place in his hair. 

I got as close as possible to his ears while ignoring the screaming Ellen in mine.

"Put your hands on my ass now"