Chapter 7

Sincere/Shama

Crenshaw, Cali

"Bitches say i look like Odell" Zeke said while rubbing his hands like Birdman

"Naw, you look like his cousin. Ohell...Naww" I said and everybody buss out laughing. And you know Vante ass had to run out the house. Black people.

"Nigga i know you ain talking. Says the one who screen records the songs when Apple Music bout to cancel" he said while eating my fruit snacks

"Nigga gimme my shit" I said while snatching the box out his hand. Got me fucked up

I rolled up my blunt and got to sparkin. This that Moonrock, that presshaa.

"Y'all what coochie taste like?" Lai said while walking in my house with Raj and Brooklyn trailing her.

"You ever licked a transmission?" Zeke dumbass asked

"No" she said while going in the kitchen

"Welp, that's ya answer". I shook my head, this nigga ah fool.

I got up and went in the kitchen to see her making Koolaid.

"Oh hey, how are you?" she asked while stirring it.

"I'm fine, how bout you?" I asked

"I'm good, I guess" she said

"Hmmm, you gon fix me ah cup" I asked

"Yeah, I gotchu" She said while pouring herself a cup, then mines.

"Preciate shawty" I said while drinking some. She started to walk out but i grabbed her arm, picked her up and placed her on the counter.

"Where you went yestaday?" I asked

"To my parents house, to talk" she said, giving me direct eye contact

"You sho you good luh baby?" i asked. Cause ah nigga was concered- wait, me? concerned bout ah bitch? This here new.

"Yeah, i'm good. Thanks though" she said while hopping down then walking out the kitchen.

After gettin my strawberries, I went back in the living room and sat down.

"Y'all me and my future wife gon get those lamps that turns on and off when you clap, so when i blow that back out we gon be inna rave" Vante said while smiling to his self.

"Better make sure you don't get ah bitch with epilepsy" Zeke said making everybody and myself buss out laughing.

"Yo this nigga is fineee" Brooklyn said 

"Lemme see" Lai said while standing up, but you know me ian having that shit so I pulled ha ass right back down. Got me fucked up times two. The hell wrong wit ha? 

But you know girls always have they way of sneaking around so she showed her instead. I looked at the screen.