Date night

Philip had asked Theodosia out on a date a few days after there fathers said it was alright with them. He smiled while getting ready,, he had a blue overcoat on the same colour of the jacket Alexander owned in the revolution and some beige pair of pants on. He hummed before he had went to get Theodosia. He got there a half of hour later almost. Theodosia smiled at Philip,, she wore a nice dark teal colour dress with high heels. She smiled as she took his hand and stepped down the stairs. Philip put his other hand on her cheek,, kissing her of course she had kissed him back. She smiled softly in the kiss before Philip pulled away. "You look beautiful,, Love " he smiled softly while blushing a little. Theodosias face flushed a little. She giggled and walked along him. Philip hummed softly while the two walked. "So,, I was thinking we can go to the store get some stuff for a picnic and stuff ? " he hummed,, Theodosia nodded. "I like that idea " she chuckled and rested her head on his shoulder. He blushed a little and smiled. "I love you Theo " he smiled happily. "I love you too Pip " she kissed his cheek before continuing to walk. Soon enough the two had made it to the store,, grabbing a basket,, candy and fruits then a blanket,, they paid then walked to the park. Philip took off one of the grapes while they were walking there. He tried not to laugh while he ate it. Theodosia saw him eat it which caused her to laugh a bit before slapping his arm as a joke. "Hey ! " Philip laughed and rubbed his arm. "Wait till we get there,, Pip ! " she rolled her eyes playfully while continuing to walk with him. Soon they made it there. Philip smiled the basket in hand before he walked over to a tree so they would be in the shade. Theodosia followed behind him and smiled softly. "It's even more beautiful then I remember " she giggled with Philip. "Ya know what's even more beautiful ? " he asked with a raised eyebrow. "You ? " Theodosia smirked at him while seeing Philips face go red. "I - I see what you did there Ms Burr " he rolled his eyes playfully. "What didn't like that Mr Hamilton ? " she smirked once more. Philip snickered. "Oh hush - " he chuckled. Theodosia grabbed a piece of candy before eating it. "Pretty good " she smiled then Philip had nodded. "Mhm " he hummed softly. Soon the two had been sitting against the tree cuddled up in the blanket they had got. Philip put his head on top of Theos. She blushed softly before closing her eyes with a soft smile on her face. "I love you Pip.. " she said softly. "I love you too Theo.. " he said with a small sigh. The two were a bit scared of how the public would feel with this seeing how everyone knew about the disrespect Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton had for each other. You could see it in their eyes whenever they would be in the same room. "Ah... I should be going... my father would kill me if I stayed out another hour - " she chuckled. Philip nodded softly. "I'll walk you home " he smiled,, grabbing the basket then the blanket after the two had stood up. Theo put her arm in Philips then started walking with him. "I had fun tonight... " she said softly with a small yawn. "I'm glad you did Theo.. " he blushed softly while they continued to walk to the Burr households home. "Here we are.. " he said softly. Theodosia looked at the house then the door. She gave Philip a kiss on the lips,, him kissing her back. She wrapped her arms around his neck then he had wrapped one arm around of her waist and the other hand was on her cheek. They kissed for a few minutes till it was broken. "I'll see you next time,, Philip " she hummed walking away into her house,, closing the door behind her. "Till next time my love.. " Philip mumbled to himself then walked off.

𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩/𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara