The Letter

Aaron had gotten the letter from Philip.. he didn't know what he was going to tell Theodosia. She would probably try to stop the duel. He didn't want his little girl to get hurt,, He knew she was 19 but still he didn't want her to get hurt,, He looked over at the fireplace then walked over to it. He threw the letter in there,, he just stood there and watched it burn. He sighed then walked over into the kitchen to sit down at the table. Theodosia walked down the stairs. "Father.. " she said in a soft tone as she had sat down with him,, Aaron raised his head to look at Theo. "Yes Dear ? " he asked. "It smells like something's burning... " she mumbled and rested her cheek in her palm. "It's nothing Dear,, lets just go to sleep,, okay ? " Aaron said with a Fatherly smile on his face. Theodosia and had nodded. Her and Aaron walked upstairs going to their separate bedrooms. Burr couldn't sleep at all he knew something bad was going to happen to Philip and how was he going to tell Theodosia that he had burned the letter,, she'd lose all trust that she had in him then probably. Burr sat up then had went to check on Theodosia. He smiled as he saw her asleep. He walked downstairs to grab a glass of water. He had grabbed some water then had walked upstairs to his bedroom. He took a sip of his water then had placed it down on the nightstand. He laid back down and pasted out fairly quickly.