nine

##~*

10 pm.

her eyes just never came off of the little lights that sparkled in the sky.

"who knew i would end up in a situation like this?" y/n told them.

she kept thinking about her day.. sunghoon holding her and kissing her on the forehead never left her mind.

she smiled without even realizing, "do i still like him?"

she sighed and moved a bit to get more comfortable. "it felt like yesterday when i helped him and eunkyo."

she thought for a bit. the stars were so tiny, but wherever you went in the area, you are still looking at the same stars.

she just thought, sunghoon is seeing the same stars.

but he probably doesn't care about them as much as she does.

why is he even coming across her mind, again?

it's like he never left.

##~*

y/n sat on the floor in front of her door. sunghoon texted saying that he should pick her up or something.

y/n was just waiting for him to text her that he arrived at the apartment building. it wasn't too long until she did get the message.

she took the elevator downstairs, and walked right out of the building and immediately saw sunghoon in a car.. assuming it was his.

she walked up to it and opened it, the door was already unlocked.

she got in and put her seatbelt on. sunghoon looked over at her and kept staring at her.

y/n felt a bit tense, he was just... looking.

"what?" she glared at him. he laughed.

"you didn't say hi."

she rolled her eyes, "hi sunghoon."

he smirked and started driving, "hi y/n."

##~*

the two walked into the school side by side. you would think that they would hold hands but if you had to think about it— y/n doesn't seem like the type to anyways.

their lockers weren't that far from each other, only that sunghoon's locker happened to be on the left side of the hallway and y/n's was on the right.

the two parted their ways when they reached the hallway to go to their lockers.

y/n was pretty quick, she put stuff inside like her jacket and backpack, and got her stuff for class quickly.

this time, she went up to sunghoon and his locker, he was still trying to find.. something. his locker was messy. very messy.

y/n chuckled, "do you ever clean it?"

"i usually never open it," sunghoon replied.

"you have to clean that one day."

"why? there is no point."

"it'll just look better."

"ok, so?"

y/n scoffed, "okay fine. don't clean your locker."

sunghoon smiled and slammed his locker shut, "i will one day don't worry."

y/n took out her phone to check the time. they both still had 20 minutes until class started.

sunghoon leaned against his locker with his arms over his chest. y/n just stood in front of him.

the two stayed pretty silent, there wasn't much to say or talk about.