two

##*~

fast forward to monday, y/n went to school with a big plan planned out.

she never planned on making friends in her new school, but for sunghoon, she is willingly to do it.

it was currently lunch, she knows eunkyo likes to sit alone. she doesn't talk to anyone, AT ALL. she gets bullied for it. y/n is basically the same person BUT, she doesn't get any attention from others.

y/n picked up her lunch and started walking around, looking for eunkyo.

it was hard, but she found her eventually.

without even asking, she just sat right in-front of her. eunkyo stopped chewing her food and looked up at y/n in confusion.

okay maybe i should have said something first.

"hi," y/n smiled. "i'm y/n."

eunkyo looked at her, and back to her book.

y/n gave her a rude look, no wonder why she gets bullied. she has no respect.

"you're kim eunkyo," y/n started saying.

it didn't receive her attention.

she sighed and continued to talk.

"kim eunkyo, one of the smartest people here in our grade and school, almost perfect averages, doesn't really talk to others, gets annoyed by that bitch hwajin and her crew, is always bothered by park sunghoon-"

eunkyo looked at y/n immediately once she said sunghoon's name.

she smirked, bingo.

"oh i wasn't finished," y/n stated.

"o-oh... sorry continue," she said, with a bit more emotion.

y/n shrugged her shoulders and picked up her spoon to start eating.

"you seemed a little tense when i said sunghoon," y/n said, picking up some rice. "why did-"

"if you are here to just ask me questions about what happened in the closet on the party friday night, I AM NOT ANSWERING THEM," eunkyo said, in one whole breath.

eunkyo took a deep breath. y/n's eyes were widened as her spoon of rice dropped onto the tray.

"i was just.." y/n said looking down, "trying to get to know you."

why would y/n want to ask questions about a night she already knew about?

eunkyo felt bad that she snapped at a random girl, so she quickly apologized.

of course, y/n forgave her and they started talking about other things like the teachers and how problematic the students are. apparently, the reason why eunkyo snapped at y/n for that reason, was because everyone has been asking her about it ALL weekend.

the two got along and realized that they had a lot in common, the two exchanged numbers and left to go back to classes.

y/n smiled as she put her phone back into her pocket.

mission complete.

##*~

after school, y/n went to the library to study for an upcoming test. her grades were pretty normal, average we can say. but she always tried to improve, but she seems to just get nowhere at all. just stuck at the 60's-80's.

she was upstairs in the quiet zone. obviously, it was quiet. it was still bright outside so she didn't need to use the desk lamp that was provided for people using the area.