Friday with Brian, Saturday with Aaron

This day couldn't go by fast enough. I sat at my desk in biology. Since I got in the classroom before the late bell rang, I just sat there drumming my fingers on the table, waiting for the teacher to walk in. Time to time I would smile at myself, thinking of what Aaron was doing and if he was thinking about me. I wanted my English class to hurry, but first I had to get through this class. I planned on asking Aaron about the girl I saw with him, since I had forgotten to ask him last night.

Suddenly, a hand thudded on my desk. I snapped my head up and saw Brian grinning. His dimples were hypnotizing me again, the way they bore deeply into his cheeks. He was looking good today. He wore a red collar shirt with a pair of dark jeans. He wore red and black kicks and was also sportin a red G-shock. This boy knew how to dress.

"I'm sorry, did I frighten you?" he asked sincerely, but also in amusement.

"Uhhh, no, just deep in thought." I replied.

The late bell rang and Brian took his assigned seat beside me. He smelled good. At the same moment the bell rang, Mr. Whatever, walked in.

"Alright, class, shut up, and get in your seats! We will be starting the curriculum today!" he exclaimed, seeming really excited for no apparent reason. The class moaned and in response he rolled his eyes.

Turning my attention back to Brian, ignoring whatever the teacher was writing on the board, I caught him glancing at me.

"What?" I asked wondering if there was something wrong with my clothes or my hair, fidgeting around myself.

"You look nice today. Not that you didn't look nice yesterday, but still, you look nice," he complimented a bit hesitantly.

"Thanks." I wasn't dressed that nicely, well at least not to me. I wore a purple v-neck short-sleeved top, that sunk deep into my cleavage, showing off what was considered my breasts. I wore white torn skinny jeans, and purple flats. My hair was styled in a cute side-bun, my nails were done in black, and I wore my favorite white shades. I planned my outfit in mind of Aaron's reaction. Which reminded me that I was only a period away from seeing him and this was only the beginning of the period. I sighed.

"You alright?" Brian asked. "You seem kinda anxious."

"Yea, I am, I can't wait til next period. I really hate biology."

"What's your next class?"

"English."

"Why so eager? Tryin to escape me?" he asked jokingly, his signature grin playing along the lines of his mouth.

"Uhh, no, I wouldn't do that," I said as I chuckled at his remark, "Its, just, umm...I really like English, and writing and stuff." I didn't know why I lied to Brian, but I did. Well, it wasn't an entire lie, I did love English, but that was not the sole reason I wished the clock would move faster.

"Ooo, a writer? So you write poems and stuff?" he asked, seemingly interested.

"Well, I'm not a poet, more like a short story author." I replied.

"Um, Mr. McKnight and Ms. Lawrence, would you guys like to step outside in the hallway to continue your conversation?" interrupted Mr. Blah Blah Blah. I always knew he was a bitch.

I was about to speak until Brian spoke up.

"No, sir, it was entirely my fault. It won't happen again." he said with nobility and throwing in one of his charming smiles. The teacher nodded and kept writing notes onto the board. Brian and I decided to start copying the notes into our notebooks. A minute later, Brian slipped me a note. It read :

Srry bout that, but mayb i can read ur stories sometym?

I glanced at him and scribbled:

Thanx n yea ill get u a story :)