Philip opeend the door for me and climbed in after me. We drove to where the reception was going to take place.

~~~~

Everyone is busy listening to Samual read his best man speech. All i could think of was what would happen tonight. I mean sure Philip's got some experience but i'm jsut a virgin. Wouldn't that ruin it for him?

And what if i mess up and ruin it for both of us? Then i felt a hand on my hand. I looked over to see Philip staring worriedly at me. He leaned closer to me.

"Don't tell me you're regretting it already?" he whispered.

I shook my head and whispered back, "i will never regret marrying you Philip."

He smiled and bit his lips, "then what are you thinking of?" I sighed, "tonight." His eyebrows went up in shock, "what do you mean? It's not like i'm gonna take advantage of you or something. I love you Alex and if you're not ready we don't have to do anything tonight."

I loved that he treated me like a princess. But at the same time i want tonight to be special. To be the night i would give Philip my virginity.

I shook my head and bit my lips, "don't worry i was just thinking about what to wear tonight." He looked at me even more shocked. Bet he didn't expect me to say that did he.

It was true my mom had taken me lingerie shopping against my will and i had a few lingerie in my bag. I just hope i'll be able to put one of them on tonight.

"Wanna dance?" Philip asked. I nodded and he led me out to the dance floor. He whispered something to the musician. The song I'll Be by Edwin McCain started to play. How did he know that that was my favorite song?

"Shall we?" Philip asked. I nodded. I wrapped my arm aorund his neck with one arm and the other holding his hand. He had one arm around my waist and the other enterwined with my hand. I leaned my head against his chest. Today was the best day ever.

~~~~

This was it the moment. Philip was leading me up to our hotel room. We were going to stay at the hotel tongith and then go to the bahamas tomorrow. He's never heard of the place and i've always wanted to go.

He slid the card on the hotel room. My knees were getting weaker by the second. He opened the door and before i could walk in, his lips were already on mine. Someone's a little excited. i couldn't help but think.

He moved his hands to my thigh picking me up. I instantly wrapped my arms and legs around him. His hands went to my butt and he carried me into the room.

I felt my back hit the bed. We continued kissing each other. It was getting really hard to breathe. I think Philip could sense it because he moved his lips away from my mouth and to my neck. I moaned when he hit my weak spot.

I felt him smiling against my neck. He always knew how to get to me. Suddenly i felt him unzipping my zipper. Crap i'm suppose to put on the lingerie first.

"Wait." Philip stopped immediately ad got off me. "What's wrong? Are you not ready yet? Sorry i shouldn't have pressured you."

I laughed and shook my head, "no Philip that was perfect it's just i have to do something first." He nodded and let me pass him to get to my bag. I held on to my dress making sure that it didn't fall. Why did it have to be strapless. 

I grabbed my bag and ran into the bathroom. I opened it. What should i wear? Black? White? Red? I decided to put on the white one. It was a white corset with matching panties.

When i walked out, i saw Philip but i saw something else. The whole place was filled with red rose pedals and there were roses smelling candles everywhere. The lights were turned off. This was the moment i've been waiting for.

I turned to look at Philip. He was standing there with his mouth opened, eyes wide and a wine bottle in his hands. I realized why.

"Do you like my night gown?" I asked. He nodded and walked towards me. He kissed me slowly like he was trying to memorize every part. I took off his shirt and pants quickly. Now all he was in was his black boxers.

He carried me bridal style to the bed and laid on top of me. We continued to kiss each other. I didn't know what to do now so i just lyed there letting him take control. He took off my panties and his boxers.

"I love you so much Alex. This is going to hurt." I looked at his face and saw that he was really worried. I knew he didn't want to hurt me. I smiled and touched his cheeks, "I'll be ok."

~~~~

When we were done, i lyed in his arms breathless. "That was..." I tried to say. "I know." he said knowing how i felt. I was staring at me like i was a goddess.

I felt a little self conscious at first but then i got used to it. I was a little sore but it would go away.

"You're so beautiful Alex. I'm so lucky to have you." Philip whispered.

I blushed, "you're not so bad yourself." I said while running my hands up and down his abs.

"I love you." i said kissing him. It was more like a peck but to be honest i was kind of tired. "I love you so much more." He said and full on kissed me.

~~~~

So that's the ending. I hope you guys liked it.