Part 2 Farhan is my love but is that enough?

Its the people who love us matter most yet we still care for those who ignore us and just hurt us.

Mrs Asya
I just face palmed myself immediately as soon as I asked her but after composing herself she just smiled and looked at me, she knew I was curious about her life.
"Why did you leave your husband, like I know there must be a reason but couldn't he at least come after you?was having children that important till he didn't land back even once?" I asked and she wiped her tear, she had bottled up her feelings for so long but I was woman not mother but a woman, and who else would understand her better than me?

"We both have been yearning for kids and may be it wasn't written for us so one day I just allowed him when I found him wirh another lady he looked happy, he looked distant with me, and I made decision at that time, he argued but then I just gave excuses and make him understand that he would get heir someone he craved for, the infant baby, imagine that happiness, our love was strong but slowly it faded," she replied as she looked lost.

"Didn't you ever feel like also marrying again?looking for love again?may be there's someone out there as age doesn't matter nowadays," I hugged her and rested my forehead on her lap as we talked.

"Marriage is sacred bond I have loved only one man, we never got divorced also, but the woman he married because of too much wealth and exposure to media  turned out to be selfish woman with greed so I made sure my son stayed away from that woman but I never stopped him from meeting his father, Farhan has been like a blessing for me, it wasn't coincidence it was plan of Allah, HE removes people but places better one who deserve you and love you. I smiled at that .

" I never felt any guilt yeah sometimes I felt lonely but Farhan filled that void and never did I turn back, at first I waited but then days became weeks, weeks became months and years and life went on I made sure Farhan got everything he deserved, he became a surgeon and has his own office also Alhamdulillah.," she ended and I just looked at her with so much love.
She sacrificed her happiness just for her husband if that's not true love then what is it?

"Is the child really important but don't they say we should just and Alla have planned?"I questioned and she looked at me with love in her eyes. She has always been like a mother figure to me.
" Child is important but depends also on people and your husband," she said and I nodded, I thought and thought until tear slipped from my eyes.

Everyone craves for a child, some who have it are complaining about them while who don't have them are craving for them, such is life while others blame other people, some sacrifice their happiness for their loved ones.

"Farhan is treating you properly yeah?" She asked 
"Yah he is he has changed so much, he has become more affectionate and romantic I still don't believe he's the same man from the day of our wedding," I said with a shy smile.
"Ow someone si blushing," she tested and I stood up we have been talking for almost an hour.

"See I had told you to give him the time he has gone through a lot and he will come around after all he has ladies like you and me then why not?" she said teasingly and we not laughed 
" So what do we cook for the evening as it is dinner someone is taking you out on date ahem ahem," she teased again and she was enjoying way too much.
"Anything would be fine let's go in the kitchen he informed me he will be late a bit," I informed mom and she started switching on gas as I peeled potatoes as I thought of him.
I boiled milk, added sugar and coffee, he usually took coffee in the evening while we took tea, talk of different moods 

Best feeling is when your mother in law and husband both love you or the inlaws love you like their own, SubhanAllah and you love them equally.
"Have you finished frying pack potatoes?" I heard her ask as she made chutney of it 
"Yeah almost done," I yelled form the other end of the kitchen.
We love cooking despite maid, we gave her other work.

"Can I ask you a question?" I grabbed my mom in laws hand as we sat and waited for Farhan.

"Yeah of course you can," she replied.
"Do you also crave to see grandkids and Farhan must be yearning to be dad or not?" What if am not able to give him a child then.?
Ya Allah what's this negative feeling I have been having since we talked ?
What will happen?"I asked sadly and she looked at me with questions 
"Farhan is your life and love same applies to me he's my life and love but will that be enough?
*****
Once in a life do things that you love to do
Women should come forward, help and guide one another also uplift others.

Note
Thank you so much for reading all my books 
I am taking part in readers choice awards 2020 

Book name :Feeling blessed 
Kindly search or click my name  and vote for my boo feeling blessed you can vote by clicking green button, then red one twice , thank you so much will really appreciate your votes and time it means a lot

You can download DREAME vote for month and then delete it only if you love my book I have 26 votes kindly install DREAME AND SUPPORT FEELING BLESSED 
THANK YOU SO MUCH .