Ayanokoji Kiyotaka: Profile Summary

"Okay this going to be the same as before." Said Lai.

"His profile will be shown just like few of your will in the future."

Everyone looked at the board, the profile display Ayanokoji. There he was with his usual emotionless face.

Name: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Date of Birth: 20 October
Height: 176cm

"He just a normal guy." Said someone.

"Yeah there nothing great about him." Said Kei.

"Wait your see." Said Lai.

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji is the main protagonist of the You-Zitsu series. He is a first-year student of Advanced Nurturing High School who is currently a student of Class 1-D.

"What, why is he the main protagonist." Said Ike.

"That is just how it goes." Said Lai

"What can he possibly do." Said Kei

"Yeah I mean he really boring and plain." Said Sato.

"That not for you to judge." Said Lai

Following the entrance exam in which he scored precisely 50 points in every subject, he was placed in D-Class. He is situated at the rear left corner of the class seated next to Suzune Horikita.

"Wait he score 50 point on every test." Said Ike shocked.

"How." Said Sudo.

"It was just an coincidence." Said Ayanokoji.

"Even if you think about it, it an low chance for you to score exactly 50." Said Matsushita.

According to Sae Chabashira, since class 1-D is for those with defective traits,

"What does Chabashira by Ayanokoji is the most defective." Said Airi.

Kiyotaka is the most "defective" student of the class due to hiding his true talents.

"Wait he's hiding his talents." Thought Matsushita.

"Wait he holding back." Said Sudo.

"Why are you holding back." Said Someone

"What do you want me to do about it." Said Ayanokoji.

"You could have helped us get more point and yet you just sat there watching." Said Kei.

"Guy I'm sure Ayanokoji got an good explanation for this." Said Hirata.

"Your kidding right, he holding back and he could have helped us." Said Ike.

"Why don't you guys recognize your own flaw before blaming someone." Said Lai

"What do you mean by flaw." Said Sato

"Oh so you saying your perfect right." Said Lai

"..." everyone

"Just because he holding back doesn't mean you can blamed him for everything. You guys got your own secret and personal reason for coming here." Said Lai.

"So before you go and blamed someone because you can't do your self, think about why they did it."

Everyone in Class D stopped talking for a bit, they looked down. Some looked at Ayanokoji and started to apologize to him for blaming him.

"Okay that all for now for the summary, we got the Appearance and Other thing to go through to get through."

And with that the slide scroll down.

————————————————————————
468 Word

Sorry for really short chapter. I'm trying to get the chapter out on time as I missed updating yesterday.

I normally write the chapter when I'm got an idea so I'm sorry if it really bad and bit of mess. This is just the quality of my writing, so I'm apologizing for it.

The next chapter would be out tomorrow or the next day.

And thank you for you support. I really happy you like the story so far.

-Author