Classroom Of The Elites AMV

Note: I will do Ayanokoji in the chapter but as for now they will be reacting to AMV. This might not be the best but I try and make it as detailed as I can.
————————————————————————

"Right for break we going to watch a AMV." Said Lai.

"Wait isn't that anime music video." Said Ike excitedly.

"Yep." Said Lai

"I bet it be on Kushida." Said Yamauchi.

As the boys were talking about what the video will be, they discussed that it hopefully will be one of the girl in room.

"Pervert!" Thought the Girls.

"Oh it will be Hirata." Said Kei.

"Yeah that be amazing." Said Sato.

As the girl agree, they hoping it will be on Hirata.

Ayanokoji POV:

I have an bad feeling about this. I think I know who the person will be-

"Okay the video will on Ayanokoji." Said Lai.

"Huh" Said everyone.

"Wait, you mean the video will be about him." Said Kei as she point her finger at me.

"Yep, is there a problem with that." Said Lai.

"Yeah, he so plain." Said Ike.

"And he not like Hirata where he way cooler than him." Said Sato.

"Fufu this is going to interesting." Said Sakayanagi. As she said that she walk toward me.

"So you really are him." Said Sakayanagi.

Everyone in the room is shocked as they stared at me. I don't what emotions I'm showing but I know it must be a confused one.

"You must be joking, I don't know you." I said. Which is true as I never seen her before. I'm not missing any memory so I would know her.

"Oh you may not know me but I certainly know you better." Says Sakayanagi. As she turn around going back to her seat.

"White room." Said Sakayanagi.

I froze, those may sound like 2 word to people but to me they are certainly not something I want to remember. It cracked my composure.

People were staring at us with confusion as we were talking. They were shocked to see Arisu Sakayanagi the Class A leader talking to a plain guy like me. As some started to whisper about what they hear about.

"Why is he talking to him." Said someone.

"Yeah, why him." Said someone else.

Sakayanagi is there taping her cane. Clank Clank.

"How do you know me." I said.

"Well let just say I saw you through the glass." Said Sakayanagi giggling.

"Alright enough of this." Said Lai as he interrupted our conversation.

"Right let get the video started."

As he finished saying that, the screen has a
video on. And it started playing.

Third POV: