5.

She stayed here. It was awkward. She carried on looking at me. I could feel her eyes burning through the back of my neck. My mind drifted back to the conversation I had with Oikawa last night.
'So, who is this Asahi person? Does he know (Y/n), should i be worried about him, they were alone in the apartment.'

Oh shit- was (Y/n) cheating on Oikawa? I knew Ashai had a crush on her... but would he admit it? My mother mode activated. I tried to start a conversation. 'UmMm... so how's it going with Oikawa?' She looked startled. 'Uhh... great,' She tucked a strand of (H/c) hair behind her ear (like debby ryan) 'Why, did he say anything?' I shrugged ' Nope, was just wondering about Ashai, are you two still friends?'

'You could call it that...'

*

After about half an hour of awkward conversation, Oikawa arrived. 'Oh,' he smiled ' (Y/n) -chan! Your already here!' (Y/n) gave a dazzling smile 'Yup, Suga and I were talking and I picked out a perfect tattoo for us.' She handed him a photo:

'Because you like, aliens so much!' Oikawa grinned

'Because you like, aliens so much!' Oikawa grinned. 'You know me so well.'

And then they kissed. I felt like a third wheel. So i gave an awkward laugh. 'So shall we get going?'

*

By the time i had done their tattoos it was nearly 10. I decided i would close for the rest of the day, it was Sunday and I didn't have many clients to attend to. I walked down the street to my favourite coffee shop. I ordered a drink and sat down. Out the window of the shop i saw (Y/n) - to my surprise she was with Asahi. My Mom instinct kicked in. I decided to follow them.

*

Yall i'm sorry this chapter is short i just wanna get to the juicy bitsssss
And yas, oikawa got his tattoooo