4.

(i think i'm gonna make this have suga's more soft side because i just want to-)

I watched as she left. All the memories came flooding back to me. The hugs, the smiles the kisses. Then Daichi. 'Stupid Stupid Stupid STUPID!' I should never have cheated on her. 'No Suga, don't do it you can't put yourself through anymore pain, she's gonna break up with you anyway' God I was So STUPID. Just because i didn't want her to know.

That's why I started making Tattoos. It felt good all the pain. The pain i caused others was coming back to me, Why should they feel the pain when it was my fault. So I gave myself a Tattoo.

To my surprise it was quite good. It covered up all the scars I had given myself over the years.  First I was doing it about (Y/n) but then it gradually drifted toward her. The one who caused me pain. The drugs, the parties... it all ended in pain.

But I wanted the pain to Stop.

Everywhere I went, I found the memory of her.  So i moved. Again and Again and Again, always something that reminded me of her. Until Boston. That was where I thought i could finally settle down after all the travelling, I made friends there. Sure, they weren't the best people but they were there for me. I tried to stay there, i really did... but something pulled me away. I didn't know what it was at the time. But i had always followed my instinct so i packed up and left. Without Saying Goodbye. I can't get attached to anything.

So, I finally ended up in this place. I found the nearest booze store and drank away my sorrows. Then i decided to go to the club. Then I saw (Y/n). Holy Shit she looked as good as ever. But she was with Oikawa. I was Hurting. Hurting Bad. I don't even know why.  So when she tried to talk to me I shut her out. This wasn't good for me, It DEFINITELY wasn't good for her. I was the one who caused her pain.

But then she came back.

(time skip cos i have a lazy ass)

I woke up. I felt the headache draining in from last night. How many drinks did I have? Then I realised what woke me up. 'Oh shit, a knock at the door'. I got up wearily and walked to the door. In my boxers.

'Who is it?' I yelled groggily,
'Me..(Y/n)?..'
SHIT
'Uhhh, one second'
'I'm counting'
I ran to my room and picked out just a random outfit. Then i composed myself and opened the door.
'Hi..' I hastily called.
'You were late'
What? What was she talking about? Oh right.
'Sorry.. Can i help you?'
'Uh.. yes Oikawa said we were gonna have our tattoos...?'
'Oh.. Right' I gestured for her to come in, i glanced around. I couldn't see Oikawa. 'Is Oikawa here?'
She laughed. I missed her laugh. I missed Her.
'No, it's barely gone 8! I can't believe you didn't notice!' She giggled again.
'Well that means i have an hour more beauty sleep, so if you want anything call me at 9.' I scoffed.
There it was. I was being hard again.
'Ok..' Her face hardened 'Guess i'll just stay here and you will have to deal with me.'

My mind went back to last night. Her tracing my tattoos. Stroking over my scars. Healing Them. Healing me. But again I had to put on my shell. To protect me from getting attached, after i all i was gonna leave soon.

She didn't know how much i wanted to deal with her

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Well, i'm not sure how that went, sorry this chapter is short i didn't know what to do-
btw her is (Y/n) it's someone else

So tell me if it's good or not and give me ideas!