1.

Hey guys, so I've missed writing about these two in a tour setting...don't worry though, Down On Rodeo will be updated soon. Enjoy this one and thank you for reading! 

This was not exactly the situation Stevie Nicks had pictured in her mind for the past few weeks as she mentally and physically prepared herself for this tour. This tour would be an interesting one, that's for sure. It had taken the entire band months of emailing back and forth with promoters, assistants and managers, all trying to convince Stevie Nicks to postpone the release of her newest album 24 Karat Gold. 

It had taken one hell of a battle, the diva within really shining when she found the only blue eyed male who could cut through her like a knife with his intense stare standing at her front door late one summer's evening. He always had to take it one step further, it was as though he couldn't hold back and allow his manager to exchange emails back and forth to confirm she would commit. He had to hear it from her own lips. He had to take control. It wouldn't be official until he saw her signature indented on a contract. 

Those blue eyes that cut through her so confidently in front of her house were now completely avoiding any kind of eye contact with her as he boarded the bands private jet. Stevie couldn't help it, it had almost become natural...traditional even, to roll her eyes and sigh out in disgust. Her assistant, Karen would no longer react to her sighs like she used to, as soon as she heard Lindsey's voice through the cabin she knew it was coming and so she continued to type on her laptop while Stevie pulled a magazine in front of her face. Karen smirked to herself, a small shake of her head in acknowledgement. This was going to be a long tour. 

She flicked through the pages of her magazine violently, trying to muffle the sound of his cocky laugh as he greeted Mick Fleetwood. 

I'm sorry but are we waiting for the paparazzi to arrive or something? Since when did boarding a plane become a red carpet? Sit the fuck down so we can depart...asshole. 

She chewed on her bottom lip, the pictures and words she was staring into wouldn't register to her brain as she listened to his voice. 

"Anyway, I better take my place. We don't want to be running late and I want to get a swim in when we arrive in Oz." 

I want this, I want that...oh it's always about you, huh? 

Stevie stared into her magazine intensely while she felt him walking down the aisle closer to where she was sitting. She held her breath, her heart instantly racing while her whole body tensed up. Trying to keep cool she flicked the magazine page to a new one, taking in the images as though oblivious to his presence. The energy within the small jet was rising the closer he got until he was walking past her. His hand reached for her shoulder, his fingers squeezing her gently as he walked by. 

"Steph." he whispered quietly before sitting down in his seat a couple of rows behind her. 

Her heart wanted to melt, the gesture of appreciation had once done exactly that for her...but now? All she could feel now was rage as it built up. How dare he lay a hand on her, how dare he even acknowledge her presence within the room, how dare he make the first move. The first move after that summer's evening he spent at her front door. 

"It's Stevie." she spoke loud enough for him to hear, flicking another page in her magazine. 

Lindsey squinted his eyes, cocking his head to one side as he stared at the back of her head in contemplation. He knew she was still mad, he knew she would give more than anything to not be in the same space as him, he knew she had lost the buzz and passion for Fleetwood Mac, he knew she had grown some kind of 'I don't need no man' persona as the years went by, he most certainly knew she had slated and degraded his name to her many girly friends, gifting each one of those stupid crescent moon necklaces if they agreed to anything she said, almost a cult in which she controlled everything and everyone. 

He wanted to bite back so badly, yearning to respond with an equally tense tone of voice to let her know the feeling was most definitely mutual. Instead he rolled his eyes, settling into his seat as though he couldn't give a toss. If he didn't respond, he would be ending the game she wanted to play before it had even started and he knew that would frustrate her more. He also didn't want to have a shouting match with her in front of everyone, for it had taken a lot to convince Christine that this Australian tour would be smooth running without any drama. Was that something he could guarantee? He wasn't too sure about that but he would most certainly try his best, for this tour to him was all about the band and the fans, to provide a show full of energy and to show everyone that they were still on top of their game, completely in their prime, not even close to calling it a day...to show everyone exactly what Stevie Nicks was willing to give up. 

Patience... stay cool, stay calm and don't let her get to you Buck. Be the one with the power to stop the twisted games...You. Are. Better. Than. Her.