17.

"I'm going to undress your mind, Linds." Stevie whispered, closing the gap between their hips as she extended her arms into the small gap that stood between them, her fingers taking hold of the hem of his t-shirt to pull him closer to the space she stood in. He stumbled ever so slightly into her, the toe of his chelsea boot scuffing against her suede platform heels. He wanted to apologise for his lack of spacial awareness but he just couldn't ungrit his teeth, his jaw locked in place, trying to keep his cool while the reality of what tonight could hold for him started to build its picture.

He gulped, his eyes swarming like wildfire. His mind too, had pondered her intentions, for she had been too confident handing him that card key. It was as though she wanted to take control of what was going on between them, to control his emotions both physically and emotionally and as he felt her fingers now slipping underneath his t-shirt he could feel his mind already beginning to unravel- just as she had intended. Was he really that easy to control? The longer his eyes lingered in hers he realised that the answer was yes.

She could have him, love him, hate him, fuck him, hurt him, anything she wanted and he would still come back.

His eyes broke contact with hers, his eyelids hiding his ocean blues as she slowly slid the palms of her gentle, warm hands past his stomach until she was spreading her fingers across the pecs of his chest. She must have leaned into him closer, for he was trying to control his breathing, the sensation of her breath bouncing off his neck causing a deep, intense ache to appear just below his belt buckle.

"Let me take you somewhere... " she whispered sensually into his ear, he had no idea of how excited she too had become underneath her clothing. To see such a dominant man melting in her hands, a man who was giving in to her, to give him what she believed he needed brought some kind of thrill to her. It wasn't just the fact that Lindsey was giving in to her, it was that she really did want to make him feel some kind of pleasure she had started to assume he hadn't experienced for such a long time.

"Then... take me." he whispered almost wearily, the first time his voice had cracked in her presence for a long time.

Stevie's nose filled with the smell of his cologne as soon as she sunk her lips into the skin of his neck. Her mind became hazy with memories of the endearing sexual tension she felt any time he wore that scent around her. She knew he had always done it with intent, there had been so many times during nights out with the rest of the band that she just wanted to wipe the grin from his face as he stared at her from across the table, soaked in that cologne. It was phenomenal that nobody else sitting around the table would ever notice their eye-fucking sessions, or, perhaps they did but they chose not to entertain it. He always won, for she would excuse herself from the table to use the bathroom, returning with a face that had just been splashed multiple times with cold water from the sink, internally cursing his name under the sun until she was ready to go back out there and act unphased by that gorgeous smell surrounding his neck.

She was going too slow for his liking, for he could already feel the early warning signs of pre-cum staining the inside of his denim Levi's. He wouldn't press her though, there was something exciting about not knowing what was going to happen to his body. If he took back the control, he would just ruin the incredible build up she was creating by doing something predictable.

"Oh, fuck." he groaned deeply from the back of his throat, her tongue vibrating against his neck as she slid it down his neck before she then made a point of gently sinking her teeth into his skin. In less than ten seconds of her lips attending to his neck, his breathing had increased, each breath sharp as she worked him up. Her fingers, that still lingered upon his chest could feel his body trembling at the attention he was receiving. She loved it. She wanted him to feel exactly how he had made her feel in his tour bus, the thrill of being plastered against the door of his bedroom.

"You taste and smell so irresistible..." she soothed, her hands drifting down his chest while he cocked his head back, his eyes still closed. She took the opportunity to trace his jawline with her lips, the feeling of his stubble gently prickling at her skin. Her hands slipped out from underneath his t-shirt to hold onto the sleeves of his leather jacket and he took the opportunity to twist his right hand around to link it within hers. She smiled, now kissing his cheek hazily to distract him from her next move.

He moved his head sideways, her lips grazing across his cheek until their lips met and his hand squeezed hers tightly in acknowledgement. She moaned into his mouth, her heart beating so fast as she discreetly stretched her free hand out, trying to reach the cushion that sat on the sofa just behind where he stood. He hadn't noticed her struggle, too enticed with how quickly she had forced his lips to part against hers. Her tongue sunk into his mouth, their saliva mixing as they tasted each other. He couldn't help himself, his free hand slid around her lower back, pulling her into his hips, hoping she could feel exactly what was going on in his jeans.

She could most certainly feel what was going on down there and she knew that if she didn't hurry up with her plan, he would be back to dominating their evening. She smiled against his mouth, finally grabbing a hold of the item she had hidden from his sight. Her heart rate increased and she took the plunge, she guided his hand that was clasped in hers around until it was behind his back. He smirked into her kiss, enjoying the fact that she was fighting with him for dominance with such a move.
Little did he know that she would then swiftly wrap something cold and heavy around his wrist. Before he could even register what she was doing, his hand that had been around the small of her back, holding her close to his body had been hastily ripped away from the small of her back until she had positioned it around to the other side of his back.

His eyes shot open, the clicking of something locking onto his other wrist, pushing both of his hands together. He tried to pull his wrists apart before twisting his arms with no success.

"No fucking way, Nicks." he whispered as he started to realise what she had done. Had she really just handcuffed his wrists together behind his back?

Stevie licked her lips, nodding her head matter of factly. She couldn't believe she'd done it, there was something empowering about it all and she couldn't wait to make this night all about him.

"You're all mine tonight, Mr. Buckingham."