Prologue Part Two: Daddy?!

Tano's POV:

I groan again as I casually bang my head against the concrete walls.

"U-uhm.." I hear a nervous Kiibo say, "Miss Natsuko, I don't think that's a good idea..." HIs voice trailed off as I looked his way, I could feel the gash on my head but I ignored it.

"Hm? Oh, I'm fine!" I smiled at the robot and he nodded. "Alrighty folks!" I put my announcer voice back on, "Small detor, it appears that we are in some sort of school house jungle. Now if you will all follow me this way." I start to say and begin to walk until I feel something in the small pouch connected to the waist of my pale blue skirt. I begin to walk again as I pull it out. I flip it in my hands only to see a logo on the back reading 'Monopad'

'The hell is a monopad?' I wonder to myself and I turn it on, it flashed white at me then said my name. I nodded, taking note and put it back into its now permanent home of my pocket. Starting to walk again I see a door with a piano like pattern but I pass by it. I walk up some stairs and see a bathroom for both males and females. I walk past that too, man, there's like nothing interesting. Unless... I pause and walk back to the bathrooms.

"Stay out here, and look for your monopads guys," I open my pocket showing them an example, "Tell me what you learn, imma check out in here." I point to the bathroom and they nod.

Once I walk into the bathroom I regret it. Not because of anything scary or people in there or anything. It just had grass. It was BORING. God, when will this trip get fun or exciting? I walk out of the bathroom and groan.

"Man this place is so boring! There's nothing here!" I exclaim to the boys and they ignore me looking at the monopads. That's when Kokichi looked at me.

"What did you say Natsie?" He asks and I smack him on the arm.

"Kokichi Fuckin' Ouma, how many times must I tell you? Do NOT call me 'Natsie'." I groan and begin to walk again and point at some vines on the wall, "And If you look on your left folks, you will see vines. But to be honest, if you look ANYWHERE you see vines! So much fun!" I exclaim sarcastically. I entered another classroom Labeled Classroom A with the boys. Only to see if anyone was there. Kokichi was still insisting for Kiibo to let him touch the robot. I look into another desk.

"Hey wait!" Kokichi exclaimed loudly and excitedly.

"Stop it! Don't get any closer!" Kiibo exclaimed. I stood up and dusted myself off only to see a pretty blonde girl and a boy with blue hair and a cap on. "Get away from me!" Kiibo exclaims as I stare at the two new people.

"C'mon, come back here! Let me touch your body at least once! I really want to be the robot's friend!" Kokichi exclaims once more as the blonde girl begins to speak.

"A robot?!" She asks and Kiibo looks at her.

"...Are you two robot discriminators as well?" He asks and then looks angry, "Because if you are, I have a recording function! Anything that you say will be used against you in court!" He points at the girl and I widen my eyes.

"No I'm sure she wasn't being ru--" The girl cut me off.

"Wait, are you really a robot?!" She asks and I look at her quizzically and then over to emo-boy once he begins to speak as-well.

"Are you friends with the Monokubs?!" He asks, pointing at us.

"Who would want to be friends with those Mono-shits? They all piss me off." Duncan grumbles at the boy and I nod.

"I agree, they can be angering but you have to admit, the craftsman-ship is Wonderful." I say and smile, that's when Kiibo speaks up.

"Don't group me together with those toys! I'm not just any old robot!" He then stands up straight and more calm compared to his previously tense position. " I'm Kiibo! The Super High School Level Robot!" He looks happy to say that.