"All good. Especially you, JK. Your hair looks dashing! Just like mine.."

"Because I'm using your hair gel, hyung?", Jungkook cuts him off knowing that he is joking with his words.

Seokjin laughs before apologizing, "But honestly, both of you look good together. As always."

"Indeed. I almost think you two are going to attend some ballroom event or formal wedding. You guys look great, not going to lie.", Jisoo gives her opinion making the younger couple smile at her.

"Sounds like we overdressed again.", Jungkook says in a lower tone but Jisoo catches it so she laughs at him. "Did we overdress, noona?", he asks Jisoo who he already see as an elder sister to him.

Jisoo shakes her head and asks Seokjin to agree with her, "You're meeting your mom at the luxurious Sydney Sushi, right? You're not overdressed. You guys look luxurious just like the restaurant is. Just go already. I'm sure everyone there wearing similar clothes like you two."

"Okay, I'm thinking the same actually. Hopefully we don't overdressed and make ourselves become the attention to people there.", Jungkook states his concern while thinking of how the restaurant will look like.

🌻🌻🌻

Seokjin is right. Sydney Sushi is a luxurious restaurant where not everyone can go to. When he drove Jungkook and Chaeyoung there, they have to give a name and table number before they can enter the premise. Even when Jungkook is walking together with Chaeyoung to the entrance, the staff who could be the security guard questions him of who is he taking to the restaurant because the table he is going to is reserved for two persons only.

After a few minutes of waiting outside, the staff comes back letting him and Chaeyoung in. Another staff comes to show them their table which is located near the balcony that has a view of the harbour. The person they will meet is facing the view out there so they have not yet meet eyes with her.

When they almost get to the table, Jungkook stops for a while in his tracks. Chaeyoung looks up to him and sees the nervousness in his face. He sweats, she can see the water on his forehead.

"Hey...it's alright.", she does not know if her words help because she too, is nervous inside as she gently squeezes his hand.

"Sir and ma'am, you may sit here at this table.", the staff who brings them to the table says before leaving them.

Right after that, the woman sitting at the table turns her head slowly before she stands up to greet Jungkook. She smiles widely and Chaeyoung realizes how similar it is to Jungkook's smile. Even their eyes look similar to her.

"A..Annyeong...eo...eomma...", Jungkook stutters before he goes forward and hugs the older woman tightly like there is no tomorrow. "Eomma...I miss you..so much...", he says in between tears.

Luckily their table is a bit secluded from other people's tables. No one is bothered by the scene at their table. Only Chaeyoung feels touched to see Jungkook finally meeting his mother again. She does not disturb the mother and son at all for a good minute before the mother herself takes the chance to smile at Chaeyoung as she ends the hug with Jungkook.

"I heard you bring along your girlfriend, Jungkook-ah.", she says as she keeps her eyes on Chaeyoung.

Jungkook nods his head as he wipes away the remaining tears from his face. "Her name is Chaeyoung, eomma. Park Chaeyoung, my girlfriend.", he introduced the two women to each other. "Chae, this is Jeon Jiwoo. My mom.", he watched the two shake hands before Jiwoo pulling Chaeyoung into a warm hug.