did you two sleep together

The sunlight shines through the window finally makes Chaeyoung stirs up in her sleep as she opens her arms to hug Jungkook. She does not want to wake up yet. She feels lazy to wake up as she knows she has not get enough sleep yet.

However, she cannot feel Jungkook beside her anymore as she moves her hands around the empty side. She opens her eyes slowly and tries to adjust to the surroundings for a minute. With the blanket covering herself, she gets her upper body up and looks around.

"Jungkook?", she calls for him but there is no response.

Then, the door of the room is opened and she sees him walking in with a tray of food towards her.

"You're awake. Good morning, princess.", he says as he puts the tray on the bedside table and kisses her forehead softly. "I've made us breakfast. Let's eat together, okay?", he says with a smile plastered on his face.

"When did you wake up? Why didn't you wake me up too? I should be the one making breakfast for us.", Chaeyoung feels guilty for burdening him early in the morning.

Jungkook chuckles to her as she covers her face in embarrassment. "I woke up an hour ago and I did tried to wake you up too but you won't budge. You said you feel sore so I let you sleep while I took my shower.", he tells her.

"I said that to you?", Chaeyoung questions him, she does not remember saying anything to him an hour ago.

He nods his head, "You probably don't remember. You were like talking in your sleep because you said something else which made me laugh first thing in the morning."

"Something else? What?", Chaeyoung asks as she really does not remember speaking to him. Maybe she really is talking in her sleep.

"You said that you finally know what weird noises Jisoo noona and Jin hyung did in her room.", Jungkook suppressed himself from laughing for the second time that morning.

"What...", Chaeyoung paused when she realized what it means. Again, she covers her face but this time she hides under the blanket completely from him.

He lets out a laugh too when he sees her reaction. Then, he slowly pulls the blanket to see her but she pulls it back not wanting him to see her burning red face.

"Chaeyoung, the food will be cold if we don't eat it now.", he says to her before he takes the plate with three chicken sandwiches in his hands and teases her with the smell of it. "Aren't you hungry, babe?", he asks her before he sees her slowly pulls down the blanket to her neck.

"Can you help me get my things? Please...", Chaeyoung asks while pointing to her undergarments that are messily seen on the floor at the corner near the door.

Jungkook turns around and quickly gets up to get them for her. Then, he gives them to her and she wears them under the blanket as he waits for her to be done and shows herself again. When she finally shows her face, she looks around and takes the shirt she wore last night that she found on the floor next to the bed.

With Jungkook eyeing her every move, she feels a bit disturbed but she remains calm until she gets dressed in the shirt again.

"Stop looking at me like that.", she says as she tries to stand up but she stumbles a little after moving too fast to walk.

"Be careful.", he helps her up again and she slowly takes one step and another until she gets to the door of the bathroom with his help.

"I'll just brush my teeth. Give me five minutes.", Chaeyoung says as she pulls away from his hold.

Jungkook nods his head but before the door is closed, he teases her by asking if he can help her inside. She gets flustered with it so she quickly closes the door on him while he just laughs outside waiting for her.

"Chaeyoung, do you want to know something?", he asks her as he waits right in front of the bathroom. Once he hears her asked what while brushing her teeth, he tells her, "I like seeing you wearing my shirt but don't do that often, please." He hears her stop brushing her teeth while asking him why.

"Because it's my weakness. You look so hot in it, Love. I can't handle it.", he admits to her without knowing that she feels scared to open the door at the moment. "But, don't worry. Last night was great. I just want to have breakfast with you now, Chaeyoung.", he tells her as he is aware with the sudden quietness inside the bathroom.

🌻🌻🌻

After a day spent together shopping at Gangnam Underground Shopping Centre, watching a movie and strolling around the street market, Jungkook brings Chaeyoung home at the same time Seokjin drops Jisoo off.

The younger couple wave a goodbye to Seokjin who drives away after Jisoo gets down from the car. Then, they follow Jisoo from behind with Jungkook carrying the shopping bags for Chaeyoung as she herself is holding the cat house into the house.

"Why didn't you tell Jin oppa that you decided to stay the night there, Chaeng?", Jisoo asks as they all enter the living room.

"Oh, is that why oppa didn't stay for a while like he usually do?", Chaeyoung replies as she bites her nails in reflex. She just remembered that she told Seokjin to fetch her up last night. He must have waited long for her at the parking lot but she did not come out at all.

Jungkook's eyes widened knowing about it from Jisoo. "Jin hyung was there last night?", he asks as he feels guilty too.

"Yes, he was there and he waited for an hour for Chaeng. He only left after he fell asleep when the guard saw his car at the parking lot.", Jisoo says as she crosses her arms before she turns to Chaeyoung back. "And you, Chaeyoung. Didn't you check your phone? Jin oppa called you five times but none of them were answered. Can you explain why?", she asks the younger who gulps in response.

She does not know how to explain or should she explain what happened. Things that happened last night is a privacy for her and Jungkook.

"She fell asleep, noona. I was supposed to be back today but I surprised her last night. She was there cleaning my house and she fell asleep after dinner. Her phone was dead so she didn't realized Jin hyung's call. Don't scold her, please.", Jungkook speaks up for Chaeyoung as he pushes her to stand behind him.

Jisoo looks at Jungkook without sparing a gaze on Chaeyoung behind him. "Is it true? I won't scold Chaeyoung, if you want to know. I just want an explanation so that I can tell Jin. He's quite mad with you two not saying anything to him.", she tells the tall guy in front of her.

"I'll tell him myself then. It's my fault. I should have told him sooner that Chaeyoung is staying at my place last night.", he says as he puts his right hand behind so that Chaeyoung can hold it for support.

"Did you two sleep together?", Jisoo asks in whisper but Chaeyoung hears it well.

"Unnie!!", she shouts as she stands next to Jungkook.

"You know I won't be angry with you two, right? You're both matured enough to do whatever you two want. So now, I tell you what? Just tell the truth to Jin. He'll be happy to know, just like me. I'm glad to know this.", Jisoo says to the couple in front of her. "Okay, I'm going to my room. Bye and please don't be too loud out here, okay?", she winks before she goes into her room leaving Chaeyoung and Jungkook speechless until she closes the door.

Chaeyoung facepalmed herself feeling embarrassed with Jisoo's words. Jungkook, on the other hand, just can laugh with Jisoo's words for them. Chaeyoung hits his shoulder telling him to not laugh at it.

"What? It's funny.", he says as he ruffles her hair playfully. "Aren't they the loud ones?", he adds and it makes Chaeyoung laughs too.

"Stop it. You're making me embarrassed again.", she tells him so they both stop laughing at the same time.

Then, Jungkook helps putting her shopping bag into her room and hugs her tightly before parting. She has told him that they will not be too intimate in the house. She still feel shy even though there is just Jisoo living there with her. So, he listens to her request and only hug her before leaving.

🌻🌻🌻

Sixty second chapter ✔