| An odd group of strangers |

"Oh

"Oh..."

Midoryia looked away in embarrassment, muttering to himself to construct another 'acceptable' plan.

"Do you see how high this place is?" 

"Where would we run-" 

"Don't even think about jumping out of the building because there's no way I'm doing that."

"Look, we're running short on time. It's either we fight or we run." Todoroki reminded, watching Jiro stick both jacks into the ground. 

The class began muttering small pointless arguments, divided on whether running or fighting was the appropriate choice to make. Point is, they've been arguing for so long that they completely forgot about the two strangers who had now gained another big blond man and two guys that looked like they were going through a mid-life crisis.

"Ahem, we're still here."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"You know, this is one of the reasons I don't want kids." 

The Avengers watched the group of children bickering with each other in a language they didn't understand. Needless to say, it was very entertaining. 

"And would you look at that? The kid has a tail! He has a tail!" Tony exclaimed, ignoring the fact that the kid was extremely embarrassed that his tail was being looked at. "And... Do I smell caramel?" 

Natasha crossed her arms, eavesdropping on the argument. "You know they're talking about you too, right?" 

"Good things, I'm assuming." Tony kept his eyes on the group as 'Canada flag gone wrong' turned to them once more. A small idea swirled around his mind as the strange individuals began, which he could only assume, to negotiate with Natasha. 

No longer than two minutes had passed and the conflict between both parties had come to an end. Natasha turned to Tony and the rest. "We've got good news and bad news. They won't attack. Bad news, they don't have anywhere to stay."

"No. I'm not letting TWENTY angsty teenagers stay in this tower." 

"What do you mean no? We can't just leave twenty kids to defend themselves out there. They don't even speak English, Tony. What if Hydra gets them?" Steve argued, "Don't we have extra rooms in the tower? What if you split them into group of fives?"

Thor nodded in agreement, ruffling the loud blond kid's hair. "I agree! The children will make great additions to the tower!" He exclaimed, ignoring the protest of the blond child. 

"If it means talking to Stark less, then I'm all up for it." 

"I agree with Clint."

Tony scoffed and rolled his eyes. "This isn't exactly convincing me to let them stay but... Because I'm clearly so much better than all of you, they can stay. Oh and I'm not paying for any takeouts for the rest of the year."

And with that, both parties were standing in a lab, basking in the awkward silence. The group of strange teenagers stared at Stark as held a tray of twenty bracelets in front of the children. 

"I already had these prepared but I wasn't quite sure what to do with them. Luckily, I have enough for you lot to use." He said. "Just slide them on and you should be able to understand and vice versa."

"..."

The group mumbled in confusion as they reluctantly passed the bracelet to each other. Slipping them, the teenagers began talking to each other, expressing their doubts about the bracelet.  Sooner than any of them would have expected, a sudden spur of loud blabbering filled the room.

"I bet this shit won't work."

"Man, I just want to go home."

"Do you think we'll ever go home?"

"Most likely not."

"T-Todoroki!"

"WHAT- ARE YOU TELLING ME WE'RE STUCK HERE?"

"...Yes-

Steve looked at the teenagers, watching them in shock as the foreign language they spoke instantaneously turned into English. "Well... Color me impressed." He said to no one in particular. "I'd never thought I'd see- Never mind, I completely expected this."

"You're telling me that you predicted these types of translators, old man?" Barton teased.

"You know that's not what I mean." The taller blonde sighed, watching the chaos unfold as he was nudged with the tray that formerly held the bracelets.

The only blonde teenager yelled at the rest to 'Shut up' and point out that the 'League of Villians wannabes' were staring at them... This was strange due to the fact the Avengers were quite literally dubbed as 'Earth's mightiest heroes'. It was even stranger that none of the children hadn't recognized at least one of them. 

"So what the fuck do you want from us, old man?"

Steve glanced at his team and shook his head. "I swear to god if a single one of you-" He muttered

"LaNgUaGe-" Clint mocked hearing a few snickers from the group of strange-looking children.

"Anyways, while Legolas harasses the human embodiment of the American flag, why don't you lot explain how the hell you got here." Tony leaned on the wall, raising a brow at them as they began talking amongst each other.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"And we uh... Landed here."

The rest of Class 1-A nodded in agreement in Momo's retelling of their 'adventures', both sides now knowing what happened to each other.

"Huh, strange. Well, we can assure you kids that we had no part in it. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing."  Tony remarked, tapping his foot as his mind began to wander off the clouds, making up ideas and theories about how they arrived here.

Natasha turned over to Thor as the teenagers began indulging in their own conversations. "Do you think Loki has something to do with this?"

The blond Norse god shook his head in disagreement. "Loki has nothing to do with this." 

Tony clapped his hands together, gathering everyone's attention. "Enough about Loki and whatever, there's a party going on soon and I don't want a group of angsty teenagers around alcohol. We've all seen enough Heathers and Mean Girls to know what happens when one of them drunks too much." 

"We can't just NOT do the mission, Tony-" Steve protested.

"And I just can't miss an opportunity to drink one of Thor's 'Asgardian liquor'." 

A/N: Sorry that the chapter's shorter than the first two but please note that I have school and other things that I do- This story isn't on the top of my to-do list as it was before. When will the next chapter release? Who knows? You'll just have to wait to find out :)