| One last time. |

"Alright people, let's do this one last time

"Alright people, let's do this one last time." 

We're class 1-A and we attend the top hero school in Japan and for the past few months, we've been training under the Erasure Hero, Eraser Head. We're pretty sure you know the rest. 

Some of us fought some villains, attended a sports festival, fought against our teachers, one of us got kidnapped, we all witnessed a forest fire, fought for our lives against some more villains, watched the number one hero reveal his true identity, a group of us teamed up with pro heroes to save a young girl from being abused, fought villains again, then again... Then again.

In the gist of things, we're pretty famous. More famous than we'd like to be but after EVERYTHING we've been through, we always get back up. Because the only thing stopping future villains from ruling the world is us, and there's only one class 1-A...

And you're looking at us.

 "Bakugo looks more pissed off today."

"When is he never pissed off?"

"True..."

Class 1-A had gathered together after the Shie Hassaikai Raid, all exhausted and worn out from the past few months. It was rare for the group of students to all hangout but in cases like this, their only source of comfort was each other. The students had all separated into their respective groups. Bakugo sitting with the two 'idiots' that somehow gotten earned a soft spot from him, Midoryia chilling with his two closest friends and etcetera.

The dormitory was extremely silent, the students either not knowing what to say or completely comfortable with not saying a word.

That wasn't until Mina spoke up.

"So is it me or has it been oddly silent?"

A quiet groan escaped Bakugo's mouth while others snickered in response. "I think we kept it silent for a reason, idiot."

Mina sat up, as she was previously laying on Momo's lap, and looked at her classmates. "How are we all so boring?! We've done so many cool things and yet, all we're doing is laying here!" She complained, earning a few odd stares from her classmates. 

"I mean... Midoryia and the others did just come back from the raid-"

The eccentric pink-haired student cut off Ojiro and scoffed. "Still! You know what? How about this? Let's have a game night tonight and before you cut me off, hear me out. We grab multiple decks of Uno and we either have an Uno championship or we combine the decks andddd... We all play Uno together!"

"..."

"No."

"That's the dumbest thing you've said all year."

"Bakguo!"

"What? It's true-"

"That's only going to drive our class apart-"

"As if it was ever together in the first place..."

"ENOUGH!"

Everyone turned to Iida, the sound of silence returning once more.

"Mina, I understand why you want to have a game night but as Ojiro said, the raid just happened. How about this? Why don't we have a game night next week? It gives us more time to decide what games to play and to see what 'teams' we want to be in." Iida looked at his classmates with slight pride in his words.

And once again, everyone was silent... Not until the class all murmured in agreement. Iida turned to Midoryia and Uraraka, who gave him a thumbs up in approval.

Mina reclaimed the spotlight and grabbed everyone's attention once more. "Then that being settled, what do we do now?"

"Maybe acknowledge that growing hole in the ground?"

"Wait what?"

Acknowledge the hole they did...

And they did it by falling through it.