The butler was still talking, but Wu Wenqian could not hear him anymore. His words seemed to open a new chapter in her thoughts.

Yes, although Zhong Nuannuan had Young Master Leng as protection, there would always be a time when she was alone. As long as they could find someone to take care of her in the mountainous area…

Wu Wenqian felt happier the more she thought about it. She believed that with Zhong Qianqian’s strong hatred for Zhong Nuannuan, she would definitely be willing to do this.

The butler sent Wu Wenqian to the nearest hospital and accompanied her to check her feet. After ensuring that she was okay, he gave her another 20,000 dollars, telling her to buy delicious food as supplements, then personally sent her back to the school after.

Young Master Leng’s butler was notoriously fierce, but this time, he left a very good impression in Wu Wenqian’s heart.

After she returned, Wu Wenqian told Li Shanshan and Xue Miqi her thoughts.

“No! Although I also hate Zhong Nuannuan a lot, we’re still students. If this incident gets out, it won’t lead to something as simple as an expulsion—we’ll definitely enter the police station.”

“Li Shanshan, I already found out that you were wrong yesterday.”

Chapter 248: Spoiled Rotten
“When we come up with ideas on how to deal with Zhong Nuannuan, you were always watching from the side and never come up with a single idea. What do you mean? Do you mean to betray us?” Mue Miqi was very dissatisfied with Li Shanshan’s attitude.

Li Shanshan’s face flushed with anger.

“How could I betray all of you?”

“Wasn’t I scolded together with Qianqian? Besides, remember Qianqian’s bet, didn’t I also participate in it?”

“Then why are you stopping us? That woman is so detestable, I think that Qianqian’s suggestion is feasible! What’s the use of just asking her to apologize? Will the insults we suffered disappear just like that?”

Li Shanshan felt depressed. If she had not wanted to hook up with rich people through Zhong Qianqian, she would not want to be so close with such a foolhardy and domineering person like Xue Miqi.

“Xue Miqi, don’t forget that Zhong Nuannuan has the same parents as Qianqian. Whatever resources that Qianqian has, she has too! Moreover, she’s more powerful than Qianqian now, and she even has a high-ranking military officer as a fiancé. If something really happens to her, will her fiancé let us go?”

“It’s not like we’re the ones who will be dealing with her. What are you afraid of?”

“Whatever you do, you are sure to leave traces behind! What is impossible for the police to do might not necessarily be impossible for the commanders in the military base. Their special forces have strong investigative abilities. If they find us, let me ask you, what should we do then?”

Xue Miqi shot Li Shanshan a fierce glare. “So, you’re sure that you won’t be participating?”

“I didn’t say that I’m not participating, I just reckon that your approach won’t work.”

“Why didn’t you reckon that your looks wouldn’t work when you asked Qianqian to introduce a boyfriend to you?”

“You…”

“Okay, stop arguing, you two! Miqi, although you’re right, we have to consider Shanshan’s advice as well. When Qianqian arrives tomorrow, we’ll plan this together.”

For Zhong Nuannuan, this was just a small episode that she had no knowledge of, and had yet to happen.

At this moment, she was walking around the mall, holding Chi Yang’s arm while bursting with happiness.