It was quite chilly outside and a layer of fog covered the streets, but the sun was shining and Emma felt genuinely happy.

Yesterday, she'd talked to Regina and it had been even more helpful than the first talk they'd had. She now truly believed talking helped, because she hadn't felt this good in quite some time.

She'd walked to the gallery today, so now she was walking back home. Hope was spending the entire day at Nicholas's and although Emma was curious to know how that relationship was going, she didn't want to push Hope into telling her things that she wasn't ready to tell yet.

Emma abruptly stopped walking when she noticed the blue lights flickering across the street. The foggy air made it harder for her to see, but she recognized ambulances and the sheriff's car.

Someone had had an accident.

Emma felt herself becoming sweaty and her hands started to tremble. Suddenly, the moment of Killian covered in blood played vividly in front of her eyes. She tried to calm herself by inhaling and exhaling loudly, but nothing seemed to work.

She started running. The cool air felt as though it was suffocating her, but she continued running. Her hair stuck to her head due to all the sweat, but she still kept running.

Within a few minutes, she'd arrived at the big, white mansion. She didn't know what she was doing here, but she did know she needed to have some company.

Her mood had changed drastically in the past ten minutes and she rang the doorbell long. Regina opened the door rather fast and looked worried when she saw the disheveled Emma.

"Emma, what are you..."

"Are you busy?" Emma interrupted and stepped forward.

"No, why? I thought.."

Emma interrupted her again, but this time because she slammed her lips against Regina's. Regina took a moment to comprehend what was happening, but quickly kissed back.

She closed the door and her tongue dived between Emma's lips, to battle the blonde's strong muscle. She pinned Emma against the closed door and her hands roamed over the woman's body.

Regina pulled away for a moment to look at Emma. She hadn't expected this kiss at all, and even though she didn't mind, she did worry about Emma. When Emma had left, the previous day, she seemed alright, but now she looked as though she'd just seen ghosts.

"What is.."

Again, Regina wasn't able to finish her sentence, because Emma pulled her into a fierce kiss. Regina moved her away from the door and led her upstairs.

She took off Emma's clothes and threw them somewhere in the room, not caring where they'd end up. Meanwhile, Emma was stripping her as well, and it wasn't long before Regina was grinding her hips roughly against Emma's.

Emma had her eyes closed. She felt all her haunting thoughts washing away as Regina moved on top of her. She didn't care what the consequences of this encounter would be, no matter how guilty and bad she'd feel afterwards, it was worth it in this moment.

When she felt herself reaching her climax, she pulled Regina's head down and kissed her aggressively, before she gestured Regina to stop moving. She still wouldn't allow herself to enjoy the feeling of an orgasm run through her. Not yet, at least.