V - Final

"Good morning Beautiful." Camila heard as she stirred from the other side of the bed, her lips curving into a smile before her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning baby." Camila whispered softly as she placed a hand on Lauren's cheek, leaning in to peck her lips.

"You're so damn beautiful." Lauren smiled, kissing Camila's forehead.

"I love you Camila." Camila's cheek tainted red before looking up at Lauren, smiling.

"I love you." Lauren smiled once more, looking at her brown eyes.

"I love you Karla Camila." The raven said, by the time she said that. Camila was already a blushing mess.

"It feels so nice to here that." Camila smiled happily, placing a kiss on Lauren's lips once more.

"You don't love me back?" Lauren pouted against the younger one's lips.

"I love you more baby." Camila giggled against her girlfriend's lips.

"Eek! Shivers." Lauren said in a baby voice as she hid her face on the crook of Camila's neck, earning a chuckle from the brunette.

"Lo! Stop!" Camila said as she bursted out laughing when the raven started to leave tiny kisses that tickled her.

"You smell very nice." Lauren grinned.

"Well these are your clothes and.." Camila chuckled, looking down at herself.

"I smell like sex." Camila said.

"Yeah. Sex is nice, you're nice. Together, it's very nice." The green-eyed girl said cheekily.

"So are you telling me you do love me because of sex?" Camila said raising her eyebrow.

"No, of course not. I meant-" Lauren stammered.

"I'm kidding." Camila laughed.

"You and your choice of words." Camila chuckled.

"You made me this way." Lauren teased, climbing on top of Camila.

"Lo." Camila giggled as she looked at the grinning raven, who was raising her eyebrows suggestively.

"No, you've had too much already." Camila squirmed under the raven.

"You're no fun." Lauren pouted, climbing off the brunette. Camila couldn't help but laugh, despite knowing that Lauren was just teasing her.

"Maybe later." Camila smiled before standing up and walking to the bathroom of Lauren's hotel room.

"Damn Cabello." Lauren muttered as she threw a pillow at the brunette.

"I don't know how you do it, but I always end up in your room. Three nights in a row Lauren, three nights." Camila laughed, looking at herself in the mirror. The raven's head peaked from the bathroom door with a huge smile.

"You just love me, that's all." Lauren teased.

"Twelve years is a long time." Camila teased.

"I was a jerk." Lauren frowned.

"That you are." Camila smiled.

"But now you're my jerk." Camila said, poking Lauren's nose while the older one smiled proudly.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Lauren asked adoringly, wrapping her arms around Camila's waist.

"I don't know." Camila chuckled.

"But I did promise my parent's a few things before I get home." The younger one said.

"Then we go to the mall." Lauren smiled, kissing Camila's cheek.