Part 5 Caught

Hinata pov

Should I tell them? And if I do what will they think of me then? What if they hate me?

No ones POV

As Hinata is thinking all this Suga sees that he is thinking and looks worried so he asks "Hinata, is everything ok, you look worried." This startled Hinata but quickly replied with an "I'm fine, it's nothing, really!" Suga was doubtful but let it slide and didn't push. "Ok." Was all Suga responded with.

~ TIMESKIP to when everyone is finished settling down in their rooms and are all in the lounge area except for Hinata~

No ones POV

Everyone except for Hinata is in the lounge talking. Suddenly, Noya asks, "Hey, has anyone seen or heard from Hinata since we got her?" Everyone nodded their heads no.  After this was addressed they all had a talk and is sending Suga, Kageyama, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima( sorry if I spelt any names wrong) to go check on him.

~Meanwhile in Hinata's room~

Hinata's POV

I was in my room waiting for my boyfriend, Kenna, who the team didn't know was here or that I was dating him. They also didn't know that I was gay in the first place. So, after a few minutes Kenma was coming out of the bathroom, hair wet and not styled.

No ones POV
To Hinata that made Kenma look extremely hot that he couldn't resist him. Hinata pushed Kenma on the bed once he got closer and said " Let's have some fun, kitten~" in his ear. This sent chills down Kenma's spine. Hinata then started to slowly kiss and nibble on him down to his lower stomach, right above Kenma's underwear. Kenma was lowly moaning, " mmm 
M-more~ Shoyo~" Hinata got a smirk on his face and went back to his lips to start making out. The kiss got heated really fast and soon Hinata was able to enter his tounge into his mouth. Hinata then started to grind on Kenma, making him whine and whimper for more contact. This all stopped abruptly because the four boys that went to check on Hinata just caught Hinata about to top Kenma and they mentally realized they just cockblocked them.

Author note
So I made Hinata a switch and I wanted to apologize for taking so long. Also if you want a full on smut chapter I can try to make one and as you can see I, personally don't think I did the best but thank you for reading!!