Part 1 The trip

Hinata POV
I was practicing like usual with the team, Bickering here and there when suddenly Takeda bust through the door. "Guys - I have - important- news" he said huffing and puffing. Everyone was looking at him shocked and soon gathered around. "What's wrong specs?" Couch Ukai asked confused. "We are going to America for a game next week!" Everyone was so happy except hinata and tsukishima(cause he salty as heck!!) Takeda hands out the permission slips to everyone and practice started again but I was worried they were gonna find out I wasn't a rookie and famous.

~ TIMESKIP TO WHEN HINATA GOT HOME~

Hinata POV

"Moooooom!!!" I came in yelling. "Yes?" She responds confused and concerned. "We have a match in America!! Can you sign this paper so I can go and what do I doooooo?!" I said to her. "I will call your father and tell him you are coming so that you don't get bombarded by fans and reporters. That is the best I can do, you are gonna have to tell them soon though ok?" I then responded " Ok and I know."

His mom POV

My son went to bed after I signed his permission slip. I then called my husband and explained what was happening. He was happy to see Shoyo again and told me he will have body guards and Shoyo's manager take him and his team to one of the hotels he owned.

~ NEXT DAYYYY~

Third person POV

Practice was quieter because Hinata was distracted. People were curious as to what was happening. Sugawara walked up to Hinata about to ask what was wrong but got cut off to a phone ringing.

This is my first story so sorry for any mistakes. If you have any suggestions I am fully open to them. I do not have a posting schedule but I will try my best.