Chapter 2

"Hey.. What's your name?" You ask the snarky blonde, waiting for a reply.
"Mary Saotome, the best gambler in this academy." She stuttered and fibbed, you glance at her beautiful face. Her amber eyes glowed and glittered, like sap from a tree. The sunlight from the windows showed off all of her gorgeous, not-so noticeable features.
"Listen here you little brat! Because you're such a freak..." She flailed her hands around "I'm going to gamble you after school!" her angry whispers felt so loud.

     Your eyebrows gave a worried expression, but sighed in agreement. Slowly but surely, the school day came to an end, and you remembered to have a gamble with Mary. You met up with her in secret room somewhere in the academy, a room you have never seen with your own eyes before.
"It's simple, really." She kicked out a chair for you to sit on.

     Mary bit her lip as she spread the cards out, "It's a game of match. It's easy!" While Mary was rambling on about the gamble, you switched out some of the cards out.
"Whoever wins, well they can make up their own price.. Now then," Mary tapped her lightly pink-painted fingernails on the table. "Let's begin!" Mary began, flipping over the cards she swore to have placed.
"Huh?" She let out a surprised gasp as flip two cards over correctly. One by one, Mary flipped the wrong cards over, leaving a surprised and pissy look on her face.

     After you clean the table with your matches, a toothy grin spread across your face.
"Looks like I won." You smirk as Mary let's out a small snarl, her face growing red with anger and embarrassment. You swiftly push her against the wall. Her eyes tear up, then you losen your grip. Your gentle fingers rub her tears away. She blushes softly as she melts into your arms. You slowly slide your delicate hands up Mary's thigh, her sniffles fading and her blush growing.
"Is this supposed to be my payment?" I slowly pull her skirt down.

     I ignore her question as I start to nibble at Mary's fruity-pink thighs as she let out quiet moans.
"D-don't stop.." Her leg twitched while I pull down her panties, her love juices dripping onto the cold floor.
"D-dumbass! Don't just stop!" Your fingers rub her clit as she continued to let out quiet moans. You slowly stick your fingers inside and thrust them in and out of her. "Y/N!" More of Mary's love-juices flooded out of her and onto your fingers. You rub your fingers onto your shirt, not knowing what to do with it. You slowly unbotton her shirt, revealing her baby pink bra. Her face flushed into a rose red in embarrassment.

You slowly take off Mary's bra, stroking her nipples. She clenches her legs together as her nipples grow harder.
"You're so sensitive, Mary."
"Shut up!"
You drag your fingers from her breasts to her thigh, then you insert your tongue into her clit. You lick deep inside of her, making her moan and her eyes roll back. You lick the insides of her until you give up. Mary couldn't walk, so the correct thing to do was to bring her to her home.