Chapter 3

It was finally the weekend. You went to a gas station in the chilly, yet pleasant weather. You went inside the store, getting a drink. When you almost get the the counter to pay, someone bumps into you.
"Ow! Watch where you're going, dimwit!" She scoffed and looked up. She glared then payed for your drink. You walk out with her, the sprinkling rain dripping on our heads.
"What a coincidence seeing you here." She tapped her foot on the damp cement. She brought you to sit on a bench, then she  layed her head on your shoulder. You thought it was random, but cute.

     "So, I guess i'm a house pet now. But, at least i'm yours." She stuttered, being honest.
"You're my mittens."
"You perv'!" It seemed as Mary's bark was was worse then her bite. You simply rub her head gently. Mary's grumpy appearance smudged away when she felt the warmth of your body. The raindrops grew thicker so you went to the nearest apartment. You layed a warm towel on her head as Mary sat on the warm, hotel bed.

     "Y'know I could've just walked home." However, you had something else on your mind. You totally dodged what she said.
"You know, you should take a bath, you could catch a cold." She rolled her eyes and got a bath ready. You watched Mary strip through the blurry-textured glass door. You watched her dip her toes in, then go in completely. You started to strip yourself, walking in to take a bath with her. Mary rose a brow, but ignored it. You continued to wash yourself to not send any weird signals. When Mary turned around, you grabbed onto her hips.

     "What are you doing?" She gasped silently.
"Well we never finished did we?" You grabbed your thumb and rubbed it against her clit. Mary sharply sucked air through her teeth, shaking.
"Well, hurry up!" You jammed two fingers into her, thrusting quickly. Mary bit her lip, trying not to let out moans. Her legs trembled as her love juices dropped into the warm bath water. You pulled out, but then inserted your tongue. Mary then rolled her tongue out, moaning louder as I gripped onto her thighs. She squeezed her legs together, shaking violently. You licked her clit faster, as Mary's legs went weak.

     You took her out of the shower, wrapping her in a warm towel. You two fell asleep huddled up with eachother.