🎄💫Christmas Special💫🎄AND FINALIE

CONTENT WARNING: CONTAINS SCRATCHING, CHOKING, AND HICKEYS [no gore though!]

I hope you all have a wonderful christmas! Thank you all for being there for me, I appreciate it. Sorry this is really short, I need sleep. Again, thank you all. Without further ado, here is the last chapter of Rebel Girl!

     Mary was taken away by the thought of you asking her on a date. She never really felt romantic feelings for anyone and rarely showed affection. However, you were special. Mary loved you like no one has ever before. Without anymore hesitation, she let out her real, honest feelings about you.

"Fine, I'll go out with you, dimwit."

All you could feel in that moment was the beating of your heart, you finally found someone who cared for you.

     Before you knew it, Christmas Eve was here. The only idea for a date you had was a night at your house. You put a fire on in the fireplace, the bright flames glistened on the fur of the stockings right above. The presents dimmed under the sparking tree. You fiddled with your fingers while you patiently waited at the door for your lover to come.

     Mary busted open the door in a cute reindeer costume. You thought it was childish, but adorable. She pushed you onto the sofa, nearly choking you (maybe the title makes sense now). The Santa hat on your head fell off onto the floor as Mary started to kiss you, starting at ur collarbone. She left delicate hickeys on ur neck and started to gently choke you.

     Although choking never was your thing, she considered this as revenge for their first time. She removed your thigh-high socks and rubbed your thighs. Her soft, baby pink nails gently scratched at your thin skin. She stopped but then slowly kissed your lips.
"I love you so much, Y/N." Mary and you cuddle up together on the sofa, falling asleep to the sweet sounds of crackiling and popping of the fireplace.

I guess this really was it, huh? Thank you all for following this short journey with me, as it is my first fanfic. If you could, please comment your rating of this and possibly what I could improve on overall. My next fanfic will be a Midari one so if your interested, look out for it. Well that's it. Have a merry Christmas. 🎄💫✨