Alone in the Forest

By 1:30 am both of you had gone to sleep. You were sleeping in the corner with tiger in your arms. A rustle and crunch sound of grass woke you from a well un-needed slumber. You peaked open your eyes a bit, and was able to see a dark blurry figure crouched and facing the net. Lacing your fingers around the thin tapestry getting ready to peak at what the person or thing. Taking a deep breath, you pulled back the fabric so only your eye could be shown.

Your eyes shrunk as the same bird-human creature stared back at you. It was sitting a fairly  good distance away from you, so if you were quick enough you could book it to go inside the twins house.  As you were about to just do that, a creak of the trampoline was herd above you.

You looked up and saw the blue masked man actually crouching on the rim of the net. Your eyes were more focused the objects he was holding in his hands.

A scalpel and YOUR DAMN PHONE. 

He was facing the screen towards you, you scowled at him before looking at it. On the screen showed the twins tied up and chained to a makeshift cell in the ground. They were just talking to each other like they were 100% fine.

"dumb ass" you muttered as you sat up with tiger in your arms. Taking a quick glace at the net opening you noticed that it was wide open. Now's your chance.

You ran of the trampoline and ran as fast as you could to the backdoor to the house. You clinched Tiger more when you herd footsteps and thumping coming after you.

As you opened the sliding door the man grabbed your hoodie and the thing tried to grab your hair. The man was trying to pull you back as you tried to shut the door.He pulled you more towards him but, you pressed your foot on the wall and thrusted yourself forward. Hoping that the door will shut the door on its own.

'C L I C K' 

You smirked and sighed in relief when you herd that the door was able to shut and lock. Turning around you flipped off the masked man who was standing there with his hands in his hoodie pickets and the creature whom was banging on the glass.

Quickly you went in Ban's room and opened her hidden room with a vaguely remembered pass code. You smiled to yourself when the cement door closed shut. Putting down Tiger, you went to quickly change and shower. But first, you needed some food and snacks cuz you feel like you'll be running for a Looooong time.

Grabbing one of the bags on the wall you filled it with small containers of meat and blood then some weapons. Closing the bag, you noticed a small explosion painted in the corner of the black bag's top.   

                                              (v Image it with a explosion in the corner v)

You quickly hopped in the shower and washed your body, not really caring for your hair at the moment

You quickly hopped in the shower and washed your body, not really caring for your hair at the moment. Got out of the shower and put on some sweatpants( put daggers/tranqs in the pockets), a white t-shirt with a black,orange, and green crop hoodie.

 Got out of the shower and put on some sweatpants( put daggers/tranqs in the pockets), a white t-shirt with a black,orange, and green crop hoodie

Just because you felt like you were about to die, doesn't mean you can go out with anime style. Right??

Getting up, you walked over to one of the large walls and put in another passe code and saw your motorbike sitting there with a new grill of deep blue and black pain on it. Grinning, your grabbed the keys from the work table and hoisted your bag on the end of the bike and strapped it down.

Checking if the paint was good enough to drive without if pealing off. You grabbed the wheels or blades from the wall and attached them on the bike while trying to be careful not to cut yourself.

 You grabbed the wheels or blades from the wall and attached them on the bike while trying to be careful not to cut yourself