File: 2 - Unknown Exposure -

After a while of petting the animal, you heard  footsteps down the hallway coming in the direction of the room. You quickly pulling yourself back to the roof and keeping your breathing silent and steady as to not tell the person that you were there. 

"WHO THE FUCK MESSED UP YOUR GOD DAMN FUR!?!?!  I SPENT HOURS COMBING THAT!!!!!!!"  

A harsh,deep and sinister yell when they had seen the dog. Trying to hold in a laugh  from how much shock and anger the person rang out in one sentence.  

Silence.....

That was the only thing that was herd before you bent over slightly. You peered in the window a bit,you could vaguely see a man around your age in a bloodied hoodie with a knife sticking out of the leather strap holster, black jeans, and black and white sneakers along with jet black hair.

 Brushing the big animal while its tail wagged. Occasionally hitting his owners leg, witch only mad him even more mad. You swore you saw that smile on the dog get bigger. Quietly chuckling you whipped out your phone to take a picture of the cute and happy animal to only forget about the flash was on and caused into getting the owners attention.

 In a swift movement you perched your self  back on the him of the roof so your unseen by the man and so you can peer over a bit.when you were about to peer back in you were met to only Only seeing white hands with black shipped fingernail polished nails close the window and  fallowed by a hefty growl.

 (Y/n) went to go and check the next room. Standing up and  turning  around but, as soon as you did a gray hand wearing a black finger-less glove Slapped you on your mouth.