Present

Smut warning

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He turns around and walks over to the edge of my bed and pushes me down and then jumps up, his knees straddling my torso. "Tonight, I want to help you with something you should have been doing a long time ago, and afterward I will have a little bit of dessert."

"Wha-"

"Shhhhhhhh. Just kiss me Katsuki!"

He presses his lips up against mine as his body moves to lie on top of mine. We kiss for ten minutes, my hands pulling him closer to me as he rubs my chest. We move back a little on the bed so that our legs aren't dangling anymore. I flip us over so that I am on top and he takes that opportunity to slip his hands into my shirt and rub my back. Our fronts start grinding against each other and I can feel my dick start to get hard. Our tongues are playing with each other as our bodies move against themselves. His hands against my back feel amazing. As our kiss gets more intense his hands move down my back and into pants. My heart starts to race as his hands grip my ass. He squeezes my ass as my hands run through his hair.

After a couple of minutes of his hands on my ass, he moves them to my sides and then to the front of my pants. At this point, my dick is completely hard and he grabs it with his hands. My whole body shivers when he does this and I have to stop the kiss.

"Katsuki. This right here is going to be a hand job and if you do it by yourself then it is called masturbating. Now lie down and let me show you." His hands come out of my pants and I lie down while he gets out of the way.

"Also I hate you so much for being this big Katsuki." He pulls my pants and underwear down, leaving me with only my shirt on my body. He sees my thighs and their many scars from being stabbed and he stops.

"Katsuki, what happened here?"

"Kiri I can tell you later, please."

"Deal Katsuki. Now lie down and let me take over. FYI I am not this big and I haven't done this to anyone else okay, so bear with me." At that, he spits in his hand and starts rubbing my dick. He goes up and down with his hand it feels so amazing. He slows down and rubs his palm over my tip and it makes me shiver. Then he speeds up and it feels just amazing. He goes for a few minutes, a couple of times he stopped to spit on his hand again before continuing.

He speeds up and I can feel something in my stomach. "Kiri, I feel like something is going to happen. Maybe you should stop."

"No way this is the best part." He speeds up and I don't know what but I feel something move through my stomach into my dick. I try to hold it back, but he keeps going and it is hard to stop it.

"Ki...ri... Some...thing...." White stuff shoots out from my dick and apparently Kiri knew that was going to happen because he had moved his mouth right over my dick and it all went straight into his mouth. I hear him swallow whatever it was and then lick his hand.

"Katsuki. That was amazing. I have never done that before, but you are just amazing."

"That felt so good Kiri. I don't know what that was, but we need to do that again.

Kiri flops on top of me and we kiss again.

"Happy birthday Katsuki. How about you help me with mine?"

"Just tell me what I need to do."

He gets up and lies next to me and takes off all of his clothes, including his shirt. I look at his body and it is just so magnificent.

"Kiri," I say looking at his whole body lying there, "You look so good. I don't even know what to say, but tell me what I need to do for you."

I get up and straddle him, my shirt still on, but my dick still out. He lifts his hips so that our dicks touch for the first time and it feels nice.

"Okay you saw what I did. All you do is get some spit on your hands and then just rub up and down until I cum. If you want to eat it you can, but first, you need to take off your shirt because I know the best part of you is hidden underneath that shirt of yours."

I take off my shirt without thinking about it, Kiri and his dick is the only thing I can think about. After I throw my shirt down I spit in my head and grab Kiri for the first time.

"Kats-"

"You don't have to talk, I know what to do know. Just enjoy this." I start to rub his dick, but he slaps my hand and I immediately look up. He is looking directly at my torso, his mouth open and his eyes wide. I can see tears forming in his eyes.