Chapter 1

Today is the day. The day where you go to your dream school, Hyakkaou Private Academy. You never knew much about gambling, although your bloodline is filthy rich. You comb out your long, messy hair, then you put on your wrinkled school uniform. You didn't care to button your shirt all the way, as you were exhausted, and your breast size. You rub your eyes then gaze into your mirror, the petite cracks glittering. You sigh as you adjust your bangs.

     "What about breakfast..?" You thought out loud but then shook it off. Birds fluttered as you exit your house, the butterflies and bees kiss your knees as you start to walk to your new academy. Your flowy skirt ruffled in the cold breeze. You lost your attention on walking to school as a gorgeous student walked pass. Her long, blonde pigtails flowed in the air, her beautiful amber eyes glittered.

     You lower your eyes to her skirt, but she turned around, catching your glances.
"Pervert!" She bopped your head with a small book, pulling you back into reality.
"Put your eyes on something else, moron!" Your sensitive self tears up, but continued to walk to your class like if nothing ever happened.
"Hello everyone! I am Y/N and i'm new to this school, I hope you can accept me here as one of you all." Everyone smiles except for the blonde you bumped into earlier. You could already tell that today won't be a good day. You took an empty seat, which just so happened to be next to the blonde.