Remembering Her Name

All Rights Reserved © Shanice Kelly.

An unidentified arm was pinning me to the bed.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see a beautiful blonde sleeping soundly. Her naked torso was pressed closely to my side and her leg was draped over mine.

For the life of me I couldn't remember her name or how I ended up in this situation.

It was the most basic rule of one night stands: leave before the morning arrives, but here I was trying to figure out how to untangle myself from... from

I had no clue. Let's call her Macy.

I slowly lift Macy's arm and remove it from my waist, holding my breath in order to not wake her up. I pushed her leg of mine and stealthily shuffle to the other side of the bed.

I released a sigh of relief as I stood from the bed and picked up my clothes. Relief that was cut short when I heard someone say "Good Morning"

Macy was staring up at me with a bright smile on her face. She stretched, causing the sheet around her to fall and for a moment I was distracted by the movement of her bare chest.

"Good Morning" I returned her pleasantries with a stiff smile.

Her eyes traveled to my hands which were still holding my clothing. She frowned and gave me an angry glare. "You were about to sneak out, weren't you?"

I sighed. This was the confrontation I was hoping to avoid. "Um..." I started but stopped when her frown deepen. I need to diffuse the situation fast or she was going to apeshit on my ass.

Think Steve think. I chanted to myself.

I looked around at her room then at her, faking confusion the entire time. "Who are you?" I suddenly asked.

She furrowed her brow as she accessed me. "Um... Lacy?"

I wanted to pat myself on the back for guessing a name that was relatively close to hers but now was not the time.

I made a scene of looking down at myself slowing before putting a look of horror and shock. "Why am I naked?"

She was beyond confused now. "Um... We had..."

I gasped, grabbing a pillow to cover my private parts. "You took my virginity didn't you?" I squealed. "And to think I was saving myself for marriage"

She looked around frantically. "What I didn't know..."

I eyed her distastefully. "You're some kind of female pimp aren't you? Oh my gosh, you're going to sell my body to some hairy old man" I was using my falsetto voice now.

"What, I-I..." Again I cut her off.

"This is highly illegal and immoral, you can't just use someone for your personal gain" I pulled on my clothes as I ranted. "This body is sacred and cannot just be passed around like a...like a box of cigarettes."

I gave her one final look, making sure to end with a bang. "I'm quality not quantity, honey" I said as I made my way out of her house, closing the door hard behind me.

I rest my back against a wall and ran a hand through my hair.

Damn.

***

I had a hangover, it was one of the downfalls to our tradition. I never understood why I always drink too much and then bitch about it in the morning. After my confrontation with Lacy, the pounding in my head mad itself known.

It was as if it was taking revenge on her behalf. And I deserved it. What I did was a d!ck move but it work, so no remorse felt.

I laid on my sofa, my arm lazily swung across my face. All the lights were turned off and the curtains were close, leaving the place pitch dark.