Copyrights.

Remembering to Forget

Amy Romano was the name that frequented Steve's mind. The name of the girl he met at a bar while enjoying one of his usual Saturday night out with the boys. A meeting that led to an unforgettable night filled with mind-blowing passion. A night which unnerves Steve because no woman has ever elicit such a strong feeling of need out of him. Just the memory of her dark waist-length hair coursing down her body as she beckoned him to come to her, was enough to have his knees to go weak. But that was all he had, a memory, because the next morning she was gone as fast as she came.

A month, of visiting the bar every night in hopes of seeing her again, later, she reappears at his workplace, as his new boss and at his apartment building as his new neighbor. And as much as he doesn't want to, Steve cannot help the feeling of happiness that consumes him when he finally sees her again. A feeling that is short-lived when Amy is adamant in pretending that the night they shared never happened. It doesn't help that all Steve wants to do his gather her up in his arms and repeat that night over and over again.

But what if Amy is not pretending. What if in her mind, the night Steve can't seem to forget never happened?

Will Steve be able to make her remember or will he just have to win heart all over again? Or will he just give up and go back to his Casanova ways.

After all he is the one who thinks wedding rings look like miniature handcuffs.

A We have Chemistry Spin-off.

Copyrights © 2015 by Shanice Kelly
All Rights Reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental

Copyright Protected. Any reproduction or other unauthorized use of the material, without prior permission from the author, herein is prohibited.