Asahina had finally gotten in front of the two, tears in her eyes while Kirigiri was hiding against the corner and watching.

“He’s had enough and won’t do it again, sir. Please let him be and recover. Besides, you have work to do right?” She raised her arms side by side to block Naegi who struggled to get up.

“He didn’t take it back.” Naegi rasped, grasping onto her shoulder while both the silver-haired male and his eyes were in a complete deadlock of exchanging hate through their slit formed eyes.

Aoi pulled the brunette male back with a sigh, She wasn’t as angry as the two men before her but she could at least get Naegi treated, 

“The moment I see actual work from you and proof that you aren’t the traitor here. Maybe I’ll take it back. Until then, you’ll remain under my heel. Especially with that collar your friend so graciously put around your neck.”

“You bastard…” Naegi grunted, ignoring the blood practically gushing from his nose and the pain he was in due to pure adrenaline. 

Kyoko who was hiding behind the corner had bit her lip to hold herself back, blood trickling down her lip and splattering onto the floor.

“Now, shall we work together to prove the fruit of your efforts aren’t rotten once everyone’s been checked? It seems you somehow know no self-control without your partner tugging on your collar to hold you back. In the meantime, I’m sure she knows you’re innocent. As for everyone here who's watched this small scene, I’m unsure.”

Munakata brushed past Naegi with a smirk and went straight towards the nearly reconstructed hall and spare office nearby.

As Naegi gazed upward, his face was met by a handkerchief as Aoi held onto him.

“Let’s get you to the medical bay to make sure that dumb wound of yours is still okay aside from the numerous ones he left on you. If you’d held your tongue it would have never happened.” 

Before Naegi could respond, Kirigiri was already attempting to stop his bloody nose and the several small cuts lingering on his face that had a small amount of blood.

Lifting it, Kirigiri tossed it into the small trash can nearby before sighing.

“Asahina, can you go get more coffee and a thing of donuts for the 3 of us?” She asked, gritting her teeth slightly before getting the male’s arm around her shoulder.

It seemed she was almost frustrated by his silence.

“You’ve got it!” The female chirped before running off in order to leave the pair alone.

With a sigh of relief, she began helping Naegi move as he winced slightly.

“How did you get your hands on those pills? A single one nearly knocked me out.” 

His hazel eyes dulled as he realized the critical errors he’d made.

“Everything hurts, it’s like his dumb shoes are made of steel.”

“That doesn’t answer my question.”

“It’s to keep me from snapping and you see how well that went.” Naegi snapped quietly as they walked, The moment he attempted to walk on his own he had to be caught by Kirigiri. 

The moment her hands rested against his body, She flinched in pain and let go while he recovered his balance on his own.

“I heard everything.” She whispered dryly before walking beside him instead, giving her partner space with a sigh. Deep down she felt like absolute shit after letting Naegi take the fall for her and pay the price through injury.