Chapter Nine: First Time

Start from the beginning

Stupid or not, I'm still gonna do it, though.

I get up and stand for a moment to gain balance before I head out into the hallway, stopping in front of Crypto's door. Deciding not to hesitate, I push the door open and step inside.

Crypto jumps out of his desk chair and faces me, his shock quickly turning into confusion.

I'm not here to answer questions, so I step forward until I'm right in front of him, our bodies only inches away. He doesn't say anything. All he does is look down at me with a straight face.

Fucking stop making me feel so small.

I quickly throw my arms around his neck and pull him into a deep kiss which he, surprisingly, returns. His hands find my hips and he gently holds them, pulling my body against his.

"You better not pussy out again." I growl against his lips. He smirks before running his tongue over my lips.

Fuck... that piercing. I wanna know what it feels like all over my body.

Crypto pulls away as his one hand runs up my side. "You better not talk the whole time. Seriously, that mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble."

A shiver runs up my spine at his words. When did he become so... dominant? Not a big bitch baby?

Without noticing, Crypto leads me to the bed and gently pushes me down. It's only when my back hits the mattress that I come back to reality.

My mind was definitely wandering around some fucked up fantasies, all of them starring him.

I smirk and grab onto his shirt, pulling him down on top of me and into another kiss, more aggressive this time as our tongues fight for dominance. Obviously, he wins.

Crypto sits up to pull his shirt off, and I decide to do the same, quickly pulling off my tank top before he leans back down, pinning me down between his arms.

His mouth connects with my neck and throat as he sucks on the skin, leaving behind small bruises. I whimper in frustration as my panties just get wetter by the second.

If he doesn't hurry up, I'm gonna have to take over. Then again, he's never done this, so I can't exactly be mad.

But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna take control.

I push Crypto off me and flip us over so I'm straddling his waist. "Don't worry too much. I'll go easy on you." I lean down and whisper in his ear before trailing kisses down from his jaw to his collarbones, leaving my own marks on his skin in the meantime.

Crypto lets out a broken moan as I grind my hips into his. He's getting hard really fast and the idea of getting him inside me just frustrates me more. I shift back a bit and hook my fingers into the waistband of his sweats, looking at him for permission.

Since when do I ask for permission? Am I actually being considerate that he might not want this?

What's wrong with me?

He slightly nods. That's all I need to know, because I'm about to make him my bitch.

I pull down his sweatpants and underwear at the same time, not having the patience for teasing him right now.

His cock is already leaking precum and seems like it hurts from how hard he is. I kind of feel bad for him. His body doesn't know how to react to this situation.

My hand wraps around his length, my thumb running over his leaking slit. Seeing him throw his head back as he moans just makes me want him more.

Fuck, how can he be so damn desirable when he's submissive AND dominant. It's not fair.

I slowly start moving my hand up and down, jerking him off, purely because seeing him so vulnerable turns me on more.

Crypto draws his bottom lip between his teeth as I continue jerking him off, my own hand sneaking between my legs and into my shorts and panties. I press a finger into myself and let out a shakey breath.

At this point, I'm not even sure what I'm doing. I can't get enough of the sight in front of me. He's like putty in my hands.

"C-can you ju-ust fucking start alr-ready." He moans in frustration. I let go of him and draw my hand out of my pants, pulling down both my shorts and panties at the same time once I have both of my hands.

I shift up again and position myself over him, sinking down without a warning which earns me a loud moan from him, which, no doubt, must have been heard by someone.

After giving him some time to come back to reality, I pull myself up, leaving only the head of his cock inside me before lowering myself again, taking him in all the way.

Crypto bites down onto his lip as I repeat the action, moving at a faster pace. And now I'm the one letting out moans.

Fuck... he smells so good right now.

The sweet scent of his blood just drives me to move faster. He starts catching on and fucks up into me in sync with my movement.

Fucking hell. This is unlike any other fuck I've had before... and he's not even experienced.

Suddenly, I feel him hit that sweet spot inside me. I let out a moan which is bordering on being a scream of pleasure.

Crypto notices and tries to hit the spot again, succeeding. He keeps hitting my g-spot, which is driving me up the walls.

"Oh god. I'm gonna..." I can't even finish my sentence as he hits my g-spot one last time. My eyes roll back into my head as I cum with a loud moan. His grip on my hips tighten, definitely leaving a mark, as he cums inside me.

I lay down, my chest pressing against his as I bury my face in his neck.

We take a moment to come down from our highs, but when we eventually do, Crypto seems to panic. "I came inside. Shit. What if –"

"Honey, calm down. All the experiments and shit they did on me made sure I'll never reproduce. There's a lot of things they robbed from me." I mutter, slightly disappointed at the thought of never having a family of my own.

It's pretty obvious at this point that my life will never be normal, but it's okay to dream.

Crypto nods and sits up, forcing me to sit back. "All right. Well... don't tell anyone about th – wait. What do you mean they." He raises an eyebrow in suspicion. I bite the inside of my cheek while trying to think of something. "I don't really wanna talk about it. It's a painful memory from my childhood that I'd rather not revisit."

That isn't a complete lie. Crypto looks at me for a moment before he lifts me off his lap. I whimper at the loss of him, already missing the feeling of being full.

Well, all good things must come to an end.

Crypto lies back down while I move to the edge of the bed. "Y/N, don't go." He gently grabs onto my arm before I could lean down to pick up my clothes. I look at him for a moment before giving him a small smile and lying down next to him.

He wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. I don't want to admit it, but it feels nice being held like this. Staying around after sex because you want to.

This man is definitely doing things to me, and it's scary.

"So... what's Natalie gonna say when she finds out you cheated on her." I joke, making him sigh. "Again, she's just a friend. There's nothing going on between us."

I smile as I lightly run my fingers over his collarbones. "I know. I'm just fucking with you."

The room falls silent for a moment, both of us just enjoying each other's embrace.

I really wish I don't have to turn you in. Please, just be Hyeon Kim. Make them look for Tae Joon Park somewhere else.

Please, don't be a fake identity.