3.7 | 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

❝The handsome boy loves playing games, I mean, who doesn't? It's fun isn't it? Plus it gives that competitive streak that everybody has a chance to shine.

Everybody has played games from their childhood to develop and stimulate the mind and the brain to work together because those two are different but similar at the same time, however the handsome boy won't go over that fact now. The brain can only access ten percent of it's mental capacity, the other ninty percent is tucked and buried in a box waiting to be discovered. So it's important to stimulate the brain, to get it to 'function properly' for lack of a better word.

Games are known to do just that stimulate the brain and mind, whether it be trivia, action, adventure, roleplay, gambling etcetera. The handsome boy's favorite games to play were the gambling kind, because who doesn't like to win free money right? But gambling was always dangerous with the possibility of getting addicted to it. But besides  gambling, the handsome boy lived for danger too.

So one day the handsome boy was offered a preposition, a bet to be more specific, he had to go to the most invisible girl at school and get her to fall in love with him and then break her heart for a whooping thousand bucks and the handsome boy wasn't going to turn down easy money, so that's exactly what he did and boy did he enjoy spending that money once he completed the task that was asked of him.❞