---

"Relax." I laugh as I push Jon off me. "I need to get into my dress, I have my party to attend."

"Fuck the party." He pulls me down so that I'm straddling him. "I need some more of you."

"We've been having sex the whole day, you even fucked in my parent's house." I giggle as he squeezes my bum. "Jon."

Jon starts attacking my bare chest with kisses as I begin to lightly rock against him. I don't know what's gotten into Jon today but he has been on me like crazy. He has good stamina but this whole day, his stamina has been off charts and we have been going at it like rabbits.

Audreyana walked in Jon pounding into me as I bent over my vanity. Let's just say that it left things feeling really awkward between us and I made us come back to Jon's rental after lunch.

The good thing is that my parents really like Jon and my dad has made plans to watch Jon wrestle which is pretty cool, I guess.

The next twenty minutes are filled with immense pleasure as Jon pays attention to my body, he makes it all about me and I love it.

I love him.

I do.

I love Jon.

My glam team are in Jon's spare room packing up their stuff but I'm sure they could hear us because they haven't left the room.

As we finish, I look at Jon in shock because he did what I specifically asked him not to.

"Jon." I purse my lips at him and he gives me a cheeky grin.

"You look so beautiful."

I quickly dress myself as Jon laughs before I make my way into the spare room to face my makeup artist and hairstylist. They start gawking once they catch sight of my roughed up appearance.

"Really?" My makeup artist looks at me with annoyed look on my face. "Sofia."

I run my hand down my face in hopes of removing what Jon left behind. "Sorry?"

"He really gave your face a facial." My hairstylist laughs and my makeup artists sighs as she begins to unpack her kit.

"Go wash your face."

"Thanks Gloria, I love you." I smile before bolting out of the room.

---

My parents decided not to come to my birthday party since they knew that things were going to get pretty hectic.

The second that I walked into the club, all eyes were on me and I was living for the moment. I've always been someone who has blended in the crowd simply because my friends or their situations overshadowed me.

The second I joined Fashionnova, I lost who I was and everything was about Amerie. With my family, my parents steal the show- 

"YASSS SOFIA!" I hear someone shout from the top deck of the yacht.

Jon rented a double decker yacht for the night and I am living my entire fantasy. 

The hours spent of the yacht are ones for dreams as Jelena Knight and Ramira Fenty performs for us

The hours spent of the yacht are ones for dreams as Jelena Knight and Ramira Fenty performs for us. I know that Amerie is associated with them but I#m surprised that they agreed to be here for my special night.

Jon has done such a great job of keeping the night focused on me. 

"I've never seen you look so happy before." Audreyana tells me as she wraps her arms around my waist. Axel stands besides us with a huge grin on his face and I melt into his arms.

"The birthday girl is living it up." Axel looks down at me. "You spoken with Gabi yet?"

I shake my head.

"You should talk to her." He squeezes my shoulder. "You girls are bestfriends and I am so sorry for getting in the way of your friendship."

"It was bound to happen." I smile sadly at him. "But I'll think about it."

"That's what I like to hear."

Ida stumbles over to us and Axel catches her before she can fall, "I just met Jelena Knight, life made."

"OI FUCKERS!" I look up to see Jon standing on the top deck with Jelena and Ramira behind him. "It's time to sing to the birthday song."

Everyone lets out a cheer before they all start singing the birthday song to me. 

Jon disappears for a moment before reemerging at my side

Jon disappears for a moment before reemerging at my side. He slings him arm over my shoulder and he sings along with everyone.

Once they finish, I cup his face before pressing my lips against his. Jon's hand go to my ass which makes Axel break us apart as Jon tries to get hot and heavy infront of everybody.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS!" Jon yells and everyone lets out a cheer. "I love you, Sofia."

I kiss his lips once more, "I love you too."

I begin to choke up as I realise that Jon just told me that he loves me but the moment is over as Jon picks me up and jumps off the yacht without a second thought.