Chapter 1

I spent the last 3 years living out my modelling dream in New York. While I chose to make the drastic move, my parents and sister remained in LA since they had already built their lives there. I grew to be very lonely in New York so 5 months ago I made the decision to sell my apartment and move back to LA.

Since it was not really planned out, I moved back into my family home but 5 months later, I am still living in their home. I don't mind it through because it is the house that I spent most of my life in plus only four of us live in the eight bedroom home. I have actually found that moving back to LA has been the best thing for my career and now I am looking to making big moves with my career. 

My really good friend, Amerie Sanchez has settled down with Joe Anoa'i and now I want to find someone to love. I don't have a very good dating history, I have only ever had one boyfriend and then just flings with a few other guys. My dad is the legendary Dolph Lundgren and all the guys seem to be scared of him so nobody wants to date me.

My dad made his name in the Rocky movie and ever since then he has grown to be a well respected martial artist and actor. I was born from my father's second marriage which is to the beautiful Ashley Graham. My mother is currently the most famous plus size model who graces every magazine that there is and she is also a television presenter. From my dad's marriage to my mother, I have a younger sister who is practically my bestfriend. 

My dad has two other children from his previous marriage, Alexander who we call Axel and Ida. Ida and I just never clicked so we never really speak unless it's the holidays or our dad's birthday. Axel is the coolest dude ever and we are practically bestfriends but he is basically dad's twin so no one ever makes a move on me when we are together.

"Morning." I greet my mother with a kiss as I make my way over to the coffee machine. 

"Hey baby girl." She smiles at me as she bites into her chicken. "How was your sleep?"

"Good but I think I need a new air conditioner, the one that I have makes me feel the room feel weird at night

"Good but I think I need a new air conditioner, the one that I have makes me feel the room feel weird at night." I yawn as I make my latte. "Do you want some coffee?"

"No, I'm good." She gives me a look. "Do you have any plans for the day?"

"Yeah, I'm planning to hang out with Amerie." My mom smiles at the mention of her name, "We are going to watch the WWE show since it's back in town."

"That's cute." I watch as she drizzles golden syrup onto her chicken and waffles. "There's more waffles if you want any."

"I'm good." I tell her as I set my coffee to the side, I walk over to the fridge to pull out a fruit salad that I made last night. "I'm just going to eat light because we're probably gonna get some brunch before heading there."

I take my latte and fruit salad over to the breakfast table.

"Where's dad?" I ask as I take a small sip of my latte.

"At the gym." She tells me as she pulls out her phone. "Your father and I are planning a dinner so make sure that you are not too busy next week. We have to fly Ida here once she finishes shooting her new movie."

I roll my eyes at the mention of her name.

"You better be on your best behaviour." She gives me a look and I return the look.

"Ok, Ashley."

A moment passes and I find myself rubbing my arm seeing as my mom just pinched the fuck out of it.

"Manners." I pull a face which she catches and I jump to the side as she chucks her slippers at me. "And go wake your sister." 

---

I find myself cheering alongside the crowd as Seth Rollins walks down the ramp

I find myself cheering alongside the crowd as Seth Rollins walks down the ramp. Amerie started dating Roman Reigns almost a year ago and since she started attending a lot of the matches, she started to bring me along with her. Sometimes Jordana tags along with us but they haven't completely repaired their friendship so it's usually just Amerie and I.

Attending the matches with Amerie has allowed us to bond a lot more. We both started out in Fashionnova but she moved on to being a designer on top of being a model and I started modelling for other brands. Eventually we stopped seeing eachother because our schedules got to busy and I moved to New York for more opportunities. 

"This is so freaking intense." I comment as I watch Seth Rollins brawl with Drew McIntyre. 

"I know." She smirks at me.

"I still can't believe that you had your own wrestling match." I say while patting her thigh. "You get cool points."

Amerie laughs in my ear as she places her hand on my thigh.

We continue to watch the brawl play out and soon enough Dean comes running out. That's when I straighten up in my seat because I'll be honest, I'm intrigued by him.

I bite down on my lower lip as he slides in the ring and starts attacking Drew McIntyre

Since I spend a lot of time with Amerie, I have obviously spent quite some time with her partner Joe. There have been days where I have gotten to hang out with some people from WWE, Dean included. 

I am well aware that he is with Renee Young so I'm not planning to make any moves but I am honest in my feelings. Amerie is aware of how I feel so she really helps to keep me in check especially when we're around them.

"Dirty deeds by Dean Ambrose."