Chapter 4

SofiaLundgren: Good skin days

SofiaLundgren: Good skin days. Hit me up with your favorite skincare brands and products.

3,000,000 likes ~ 10,029 comments

---

Even though I had a lot of fun with Jon, I feel so hungover and drained today. I got home around four am, I took a quick shower before going to sleep only to be woken up at five thirty by my dad so we could go train.

I am beyond exhausted but I will try and fit a nap in later on.

We did an hour long judo session before Sylvester suggested coming out to the track. I really wanted to go chill in the sauna or go into the pool but they wanted to come to the track, so here we are.

 I really wanted to go chill in the sauna or go into the pool but they wanted to come to the track, so here we are

"Ok girls, two laps around the track." I pull a face at my dad. "I'm timing you."

For fuck sakes.

Demi chuckles as we start running.

"So, what was you doing this morning?" She asks and I kiss my teeth.

"I was at a Rock N' Roll bar." I let out a yawn.

"Since when do you listen to rock music?" She gives me a weird look. "I thought it wasn't your vibe."

"Amerie is always sharing her rock playlist with me and I just found myself enjoying it." I shrug as I slow down a little. "How have you been doing?"

"I've been filming a lot which is good and I'm also working on a new album which is even better." As she begins to talk about her projects, I tune out as I feel my stomach churn.

"SOFIA! RUN FASTER!" My dad shouts but I run off track and towards a bush. "SOFIA!"

I say nothing as I begin to puke my guts out.

"Damn Sofia, so gross."

---

The good thing about puking was that my dad carried me all the way back to the car, the bad thing is that he made me clean up my mess first. He didn't really want me in the car because I kept puking so he drove us to a burger joint to get some food.