Chapter 4: Sex Ed

Hello and welcome back to the enteral story that just keeps on giving, it's finally time for the next highly anticipated chapter of Wrapped Reality and I hope you're all massively excited for this long awaited update. Literally you guys absolutely love this story and I'm glad you guys have accepted and love this story, I hope you're all prepared for the climax of the special Valentine's Day updates so tip one more drink back my fellow lonely hearters and let's partake in the sexy world of Warped Reality, but enough of my ranting I know what you're all here for. Anyway I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y,N POV, Location: Beacon Academy  

*Y,N walked out of Glynda's classroom with an ever-present smile on his face as the sun was lightning up the hallway and the roses were still blooming, after all thinking about the Glynda in his old reality and what she was

*Y,N walked out of Glynda's classroom with an ever-present smile on his face as the sun was lightning up the hallway and the roses were still blooming, after all thinking about the Glynda in his old reality and what she was..... which for the lack of a better phrase, she was a stick in the mud stern and no non-sense bitch. However now while she still had her intimating aura around other people and acted like her old self, but around Y,N she was a giant well endowed teddy bear. By that she was kind, gentle, and almost....motherly in a way which at first weirded Y,N to no end but over the course of the class he grew to like this new Glynda, well he liked all the new reality versions of the people he knew, but Glynda was one he would rank near the top alongside his snow angel Weiss because Glynda was kinder and less overall threatening than her original counterpart. Back in the original reality one wrong look and she could have broken all of your bones with one glance alone, but now while once more she retained some of that threatening aura when around other people especially the students that annoyed her and or spoke out during class to make crude or sexual remarks about Y,N, it was mainly replaced by a kinder and more motherly person and Y,N loved this change.*

Y,N: *sighs in bliss* Truly every second I'm loving this new reality more and more. This place is simply a paradise, honestly it almost feels like I died and was reborn or transported into a place of pure nirvana and bliss to make up for all of the neglect and punishment I was forced to be the victim of. Honestly I'm afraid of what Cardin and the rest of her teammates will be like in this reality. *he inwardly cringed at the image that had just entered his mind, imaging Cardin and his team of Faunus hating bastards as well endowed females was both horrifying and weirdly funny, honestly imaging his former tormentors as nothing more than sluts that lusted for his cock made him laugh on a revenge-filled level* Now I'm beginning to think if I should be worried about encountering them or not....I just hope they aren't Faunus haters like the old reality, yet I won't hold my breath as like the old man said "the more things change, the more they stay the same." But then again this reality has proven the old man wrong time and time again, so there might be hope for them to be tutors or actually decent and friendly human beings.