Chapter 6: Going Out With A Yang~

Finally, welcome back to the highly anticipated and long awaited for next exciting chapter for Warped Reality! For the record, no this story was never dead nor was it discontinued or put onto a hiatus like so many people claimed or worried about. Simply put, this lemon took a lot longer than originally expected due to me attempting to refine my lemon writing skills, and with said newfound skill I hope to bring you a better possible experience. Additionally stay tuned as either later tonight or tomorrow we'll be publishing the Prologue chapter for Look Into My Eyes(Redux) alongside the Prologue chapter for The Badass of Arcadia Bay. Anyway I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y,N POV, Location: Beacon Rooftop/Pyrrha's Training Grounds 

*As the afterglow kicked in and Y,N felt his redheaded lover snuggle up against his body, he thought tonight couldn't possible get any better, with said redhead still recovering from their recent round of sex, with some loose cum still oozing out of her pussy. After all, he had made passionate love to the strongest girl in the entire school, and due to the tradition of her culture they were now "bond" by mind, body, and soul. Y,N couldn't be any happier as ever since he was placed into this brand new reality, in the course of only a few days he had sex with not one, but two drop-dead bombshell girls, both of which seemed absolutely devoted to him. Yet, before Y,N could snuggle up against Pyrrha any further and enjoy the afterglow with his sexy redheaded warrior, he heard a sharp "fuck!" ring throughout the rooftop, which caused Y,N's drooping eyes to shoot wide open. Slowly getting back to his feet, while carefully making sure not to wake up the peacefully slumbering Pyrrha, Y,N inched his way too the door and as he placed his hand onto the knob, he swung the door open and immediately his face shaded into a bright cherry red from the lewd sight he was beholding. There, squatting on the floor, was the buxom blonde bombshell commonly known as Yang Xiao Long, her pants and panties had been disregarded to the side and her entire fist was pumping in and out of her wet pussy, all the while she had a similar bright cherry red blush on her face, and her tongue was even lolled out. Y,N could smell the arousals coming off Yang in waves, and he subconsciously licked his lips as his eyes trailed down to Yang's needy pussy, with her sexual fluids running down her luscious thighs. Yet, while Y,N was eyeing Yang, the buxom blonde finally snapped back to reality and her eyes widened like dinner plates when she saw the door was wide open and Y,N was standing right in front of her, with his massive cock swaying back and forth in the wind.*

Yang: *blushes and stammers* H-H-Hiya Y,N. W-W-Wonderful weather w-w-w-we're having t-t-tonight. *her eyes trail down Y,N's toned form and immediately makes contact with his cock, the glorious bitchbreaker Weiss told her about, there it was, fully erect and swaying back and forth like a pendulum, and Yang was certainly being hypnotized as she licked her lips at the tasty meaty lollipop in front of her* Hello there~ 

Y,N: *in a harsh whisper* Yang what the hell are you doing here! More importantly, how the hell did you know we were here to begin with!

Yang: *smirks as she feels her lust take over, while completely ignoring Y,N's questions* Is it really that windy up here.....Or is your "little" friend that happy to see me? 

Y,N: *stutters* W-What! W-What a-are you talking a-about Yang!    

Yang: *winks sexily* I think we both know what I mean lover boy~ *looks at Y,N's cock* I want that creamy goodness filling me up right now! *looks back up at Y,N* In all holes!

Y,N: *his blush intensifies* Y-Yang can't you see I'm enjoying the aftermath of something. *gestures over to Pyrrha's sleeping form* And I would like to get back to that as quickly as possible!