Chapter 4

I'm not sure when but mid Onyx kneading my ass I dozed off into a peaceful sleep. Still beholding a major and uncomfortable hard on. I woke up to lights streaming into my eyes. I slowly peel them open to see I am no longer in Onyx's room but a slightly smaller room with the theme of royal blue and gold being the accent piece. It was beautiful the bed was a California king and to the left of the room was a bathroom. I got up with the sudden urge to pee. And after I did my business and washed my hands I noticed an open archway next to a rain shower and jacuzzi tub. I peered into the room and it was a giant empty closet. It was a dark mahogany wood and it was stunning. 

As I left the closet and exited the bathroom I could hear the door creaking open. I look to the door that was a little to the right corner of the room. Santi entered the room in shackles and a black high rise mini skirt along with a red crop top. He looked ravishing. "Hi" he smiled "Hi"

"Master Onyx told me to bring you some clothes" I was too busy looking at his body to realize he had clothes in his arms along with more shackles onto on the clothing. He set them on the bed and turned towards me with a genuine smile. "I was instructed to help you shower and dress is that alright?" I nodded with a blush. He made his way towards the bathroom and I followed a few steps behind. I waited at the doorway while he dug under the sink for things. He pulled out some shampoo, conditioner, loofa, toothbrush, tooth paste, and orange blossom body wash. He turned around and opened a small closet and took out two towels and put them on a towel warmer by the shower and turned it on so I would have a warm towel to come out to. 

He was so nice I could hardly stand it. Santi set the shower things in the shower and the toothbrush and paste in the cup by the sink. He opened a drawer to the side of the sink and pulled out some cologne and deodorant and set them on the counter as well as a brush for my hair. Santi went to the shower started it and adjusted the temperature. "Ok so how do you want to do this? I could either get into the shower with you and help you get clean or I could just wait out here until you need my assistance." I smiled shyly and looked towards the ground. Well I could either have him wait outside the shower and tease him or I could have him take in the shower and tease him. Hmm the latter sounds delicious. "C-could you come in with me" I softly muttered almost in a whisper. He smiled and nodded. "C'mere lets get you undressed" I walked towards him and he started to peel my leather straps off that I fell asleep in and then my thong that I am sure Onyx put back on me. I would expect him to take them off but he is a Dom so maybe he is just different and a little more expecting of their subs than some. 

When it came to Santi peeling off my underwear he did it slowly and sexually taking extra time to look at my cock. A whopping 7 inches when hard. Which isn't actually that bad considering 5 inches is considered normal. When he stood back up he started to take off his shackles. "May I help?" I asked hopeful. He nodded with a large smile and dropped his arms. I started with his hand shackles then his neck and I left his feet ones for the time being. I set the shackles in the opposite side of the sink and I peeled up the crop top as he lifted his arms over his head to help. I dropped to my knees and started to take off his feet shackles making sure to give the red skin a kiss on each ankle. I set the shackles on the counter with the others and turned around to unzip the skirt. 

The skirt was adorable, it's like one of those short skirts from a Japanese high school anime. I unzipped the skirt after he turned around for me and I slowly slid down the skirt like he did for me. Except the sight I got was unexpected by very welcome. He was wearing nothing underneath the skirt. I am assuming for easy access if you know what I mean. When I put the skirt off the the side I decided to have a little fun even if I got punished for touching a taken sub. I grabbed both ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Santi squealed but didn't pull away. His hole wasn't cleaned after last night he had dried cum on his cheeks and he was still leaking cum. I leaned in towards his hole and licked a strip from above his cute twink balls to the end of his crack. Salty and slightly sweet, delicious. I wonder if Lucas would get mad that I licked his sub a bit. Santi moaned above me making me gain a semi.